/bbfurries/

(45 KB, 200x177, icons.jpg)
Catsikune is a talented 2D and 3D animator who produces pretty good inf/wg themed animations. Since there was no thread I decided to put some full HD videos I saved in an archive and start this one. Many videos are no longer available in full res due to Dropbox & Co. so perhaps we can start our own assortment.
Here's my share: https://we.tl/t-M8OhoLN8bN
I really don't understand the point of using WeTransfer and similar temporary filesharing host sites. It's just going to expire someday and then people will flood the thread begging for a renewed link to the same set of files. Such a misuse of thread space.
>>16728
this is a good take, a mega or something would be a better option. their stuff isn't really for me since it's mostly circleshit inflation (I don't see the wg mentioned in the op), but if it's unavailable elsewhere on the internet it should at least be preserved somewhere so people who do like this sort of stuff can find it
anyone got the newest video? cats on a dandy planet? mega and dropbox deleted it
>>16839
It’s online again.
>>16733
yeah and I agree. Mega and google drive especially would be good permanent options. But as has been explained time and time again on the TMC thread. All it takes is one person reporting you and both the archive and you account are dead.

Perhaps a better way would be having an actual archive. have a drive somewhere in the world with the files on it. Have another server where files are temporarily stored. (The Distribution Sever)

Have a list of all the content avaliable, have a user request content, then have that content copied over to the Distribution Server and then have a partition like location on the server that is linked to a link. post that link here and viola!

The contents would last for a week in thier HOT form (i.e actually live on the Distro Server) and after that week, they'd become links/shortcuts that when used basically just asks the Archive for that file again.

Somewhat similar to how OneDrive handles files.

I am trying, myself, to set up such a system. Downloading as much off this site as I can.
>>19308
I mean, they could just upload to kemono or something. That's probably the best solution at this point. The model you're suggesting has basically already been done if you look at either ehentai or kemono. The only way to avoid dmca is either host in a country that doesn't comply with such requests or use an onion service.