/bbfurries/

fat vanilla art is really rare
>>15742
Can't even find it and won't be finished
>>15765
that's pretty neat, do you have a FA or something?
(8 KB, 800x600, creamed haha.png)
this bnuy is cute and i wanna hug and snuggle and fatten
>>15781
Oh that's a shame, well got anymore art to share?
>>15765
reminds me of the gnight style, it looks very adorable.
>>16089
source for the 3rd image?
>>16089
Source for the gif?
>>16149
darkdragon0942, it's in the filename
>>16861
Oh yo damn these rule, what's the source on this model?
>>17033
ultrahand, he cleared his gallery a bit ago but you can see his stuff on various reupload sites

>>16863
>>16861
Also yeah- where did this model come from?
art bump please.
cant find any but i swore they existed, anyone have any edits of sonic x screenshots but Amy's in a pear shape? or at least just bottom heavy orb
Anybody have that one image of a very obese Amy with Tails accidentally running into her massive rolls. Been looking for it for weeks now and no luck.
Bump more Vanilla Rabbit plz
>>21952
This is adorable
Bump
Bumping this. No way we are losing this one
Hell yeah, Cream thread.

The bunny needs more love.
More vanilla & cream
>>19208
Source on those? because I never saw those pics on joey's FA or Inkbunny

>>22665
I was gonna ask for the source of that pic but then I saw the filename, Now I wonder if they did more Cream or drawn Amy?
(216 KB, 1280x890, BE7D48C4-F6D5-42D2-888B-0C959E052124.jpeg)
Blueberry buns, anyone? Just doin’ my part to make sure this place stays alive. Genuine question though, what’s the consensus on robot001? Personally I love the way he draws sonic characters, his style is suited for it! Though, when it comes to other series or characters I tend to have some issues but overall I’d say, for me anyway, if his style suits what ya need then he’s fine as is.
(206 KB, 1280x850, 538DA5C6-5CCD-40E8-ACA1-B2FEA09D8761.jpeg)
>>24259

That’s fair, his older work is great! Though now that I’m looking at his older and newer stuff side by side, his style hasn’t progressed much like most artists, huh? I’d say this is my favorite of his older works, one of his first I ever saw honestly! Also. Think I should dump all the art I have of his here? I mean, it would certainly help keep this place alive and would give them use aside from sitting in my photo library all day lol
(155 KB, 1280x1067, 1660376136.aethersresident_vanillaberry.jpg)
>On the next Sonic X
>"Mmmmmmnnn!"
>Vanilla has swollen up, transformed into a giant blueberry!
>"Why are her breasts bigger than mine? This isn't fair!"
>Rouge stands beside Vector as they stare in horror at the blueberried Vanilla, her enormous body bigger than four Eggmans combined.
>Her growth isn't over.
>"Find the Juicing room!"
>Can the combined forces of Chaotix, Rouge, Shadow, and Dr Eggman squeeze Vanilla back to her previously slim figure?
>or will she be left to explode in her own home?
>Catch Sonic X later this evening!
>>15556 (OP)
Looking for a piece that was titled something along the lines of “Amy Hug n Tug”, of a huge blobby Amy sitting with her tummy and bum pooling out across the floor. Tails was hugging the front of her gut while her face was very blushy and turned on. It was on DA with a NSFW filter and the lines were a little bit sketchy iirc. Very possibly by Scrimbloat

A really really cute piece that I’d love to be found if anyone has it :)) search results have brought up nothing for me sadly
>>25457
THANK YOU SM HEHEHE
More Amy & More Cream
>>27099
Where's this pic from?
Never thought I could use a Nerdy Vanilla Rabbit in my life till now. Damn.
>>27918
Sergio cipactli on twitter