>>16614
This is genuinely the worst art i've seen
Why is it the worst
I was being original
>>16614
This is the worst art I have seen on bbw-chan's FNaF thread so far
It's not nice to just shit on people's art
They're trying to provide content themselves when no one else can or will

Being said though if you don't want your art shit on by randos then this isn't the right place
>>16650
in situations like these most people appreciate the effort but not the results. within general image dump threads there's a certain unspoken threshold of quality that's kind of expected from posters. stuff like >>16580 and >>16614 is better suited for a drawing/practice thread since no one expects you to be an expert, but they'd probably get shit on there too for the reason below lol

>>16627 I can't tell if you're trolling, or retarded and genuinely asking. originality isn't the issue, you don't have a grasp on basic anatomy or perspective nor does it look like you put in any effort at all towards understanding those basic concepts which is why people are flaming it. I think you should keep drawing but if you insist on posting in threads not meant for developing art skills you'll be met with the negative responses seen here
>>16689
That's a very nicely said critique on that guy's art ngl
>>18220
>>18222
Probably a misstep to layer the audio twice
>>19397
Could you update their kemono please?
Where are the other Baby animations/gifs by Bubblefox?

>>15842 is an example of a Bubblefox creation.
>>20660

To be more precise on what I am looking for, BubbleFox made a animation/gif of a big, fat, and round circus baby with someone's thumb in her belly button and gently patting her belly.

Another one was of Circus Baby, swinging side to side, jiggling like jell-o.

The animations I described was in a deleted FNaF forum from this site.