/bbfurries/

Try finding toriel wg saga from batspid2 first?
(8.7 MB, 4725x4960, Toriel.png)
Does anyone have the Uncensored version of Muffet no mercy by Da-fuze
This tread lacks spider
Yeeeees spider!!
Anyone got ralsei pics?
More Toriel
>>1760
Nice work! Fat Undyne is best
Saltypantz deleted his most recent pic on twitter of toriel/asriel, anyone got a backup?
(157 KB, 1500x758, EgUK_rFXgAIdZze.jpg)
>>1819
a lot of people didn't really liked the context

the picture itself it's pretty good
>>128 (OP)
>>1820
thanks, much appreciated friend

I can understand why people wouldn't like it but shit it's just a drawing why do people have to guilt artists into deleting good pics
>>1820
>>1819
Its not even that bad, i cant beleive noctoon and their furry friends got butthurt and posted about him till he cracked. Not cool!!
Needs more undyne
More Alphys and Undyne my bois
More fat Undyne and Alphys my bois
Woops, posted that twice
Not enough Undyne and Alphys in here
Send Undyne and Alphys fats
More chonk Alphys fam
Needs more fat fish Waifu
That’s the good stuff
>>2739
Didn't think I could like fat Undyne, but I do. Pleace post more
This thread is lacking in Undyne and Alphys, someone fix that
>>3335
Damn, that's hot. Uh, anyways the artist wanted to remain anonymous but that signature symbol in the top left corner says otherwise. The artstyle looks hella' familiar too. I've seen this artist so many times, yet I don't know his damn name. If I find out I'll definitely let y'all know.
If we have any artists on this thread, could we get a animated fat Undyne sprite? And by fat, I mean like the size of Toriel in the final pic of that animation sequence Fawxen did
(235 KB, 1052x834, AAEFFDC7-31CD-40EF-AB07-BE9E9A2AEA92.jpeg)
There was a comic on payhip like 3 years ago that I accidentally discovered called “royal blimps” with undyne and alphys inflation. However I can’t find any info on the comic other than this image. Does anyone here know anything about it?
>>3335

Is there by any chance will there be a color version of this pic?
If anyone knows of any kind of fat Undertale discord, post it
Anyone got any good Temmie art?
Bump for Fat Temmie Art
>>3485
Sauce? This is incredibly smooth animation for pixel art.
Fat Asriel is good stuff
Can we get more Undyne and Alphys? I’d be willing to share some stuff if you guys do.
Bumping cuz it got buried underneath a new thread
(184 KB, 1280x1245, DCE9EF11-3CD6-45F3-B659-6EC37466F05F.jpeg)
Hoping someone can help me with this

There was a video on YouTube of an animated version of this Susie picture. It had sound effects of her groans, burps, and gurgles playing throughout, and she got progressively fatter as the vid went along. Does anyone have it?

The last I saw it, it was on this kid’s YouTube channel. His name was Isaacthedove, I think?
(539 KB, 933x1444, j.png)
Chara edit
>>3844
second pic sauce?
>>2679
need sauce for the 1st one
If anyone knows any good fat undertale discord servers, post your user id and I’ll friend you so you can send it to me
>>3823
Its a shame that that doesn't link to anything for me, I think the artist nuked it
>>1112
Who? Which artist?
(1 KB, 124x142, [010264].png)
Fat Sans Is best Sans.
True
>>4075
He can't be fat, he's a skeleton.
>>4109

Not if he's a magical skeleton. Like there are sometimes pictures where he has a penis, so...
>>4109 Sans simps don't care.
>>3843
I made that vid. I made that channel as a joke. If you really want it, I can put it up somewhere.
>>4112
Please do, on a side note can we get some more Alphys and Undyne?
>>4116
Oh and that request for a discord I mentioned earlier
>>4129
Damn, those are some great edits of Susie~
Have you a preference of shapes/sizes/poses to edit?
(Also do you have a place to upload these cause I would be interested in seeing more, even characters outside of Undertale/Deltarune)
(818 KB, 1280x900, 1480729874.omegamanzero_img_1408 4.jpg.png)
>>4134
Honestly, it depends on the image, but front or close to front views are a lot easier to work with. Also I don't really make my own art so I don't think it would be considerate of me to make like a deviantart or something.
>>4135
maybe a tumblr to keep it discreet, and using mega for your content to not get safe mode'd. I would love to request/commission a morph with audio!
>>4129
Those Saxxon edits are FANTASTIC. Would LOOOVE to see more!
(222 KB, 1457x1077, fatti.png)
>>4153
You should start your own post and take request cause these look amazing
(136 KB, 1280x925, Z4rpxzl.jpg)
More fat Alphys
>>4341
More Alphys my bois
>>4356
Or Asriel, Asriel is great stuff too
>>4112
Yes please, my man
Does anyone have that sequence of Asriel trying out human food and getting pudgier? I can't seem to find it anywhere
>>6921
Long live fat lizard nerd
(123 KB, 1286x1071, DvI_TqkUYAE0UZp.jpg)
Kinda surprised this pic wasn't thrown in here.
>>7317
Artist?
Anyone drawn a fat Queen yet?
>>7254
source? these are very nice
Anyone got any Noelle art? She is one of my fav characters but not much art was made of her, even after chapter 2 released
All of the good Susie and Noelle stuff just goes missing once Chapter 2 hit, hm.
>>7463
What do you mean?
anyone have fawxen's noelle drive? i think they deleted it
>>7529
I didn't know they did a drive. But it must've been a while back, because they're kinda gunshy about drawing noelle or any deltarune characters because they were harassed by the anti-pedo crowd.

Far as I understand, a least.
>>7529
The sequence was posted earlier in the thread, I think, unless there was a different set/drive at some point.

>>7532
It's weird since they've been apparently working on and posting a Noelle model lately, just not a fat one.
>>7536
Yeah I think Chapter 2 dropping and it being so Noelle focused helped them power through the trepidation somewhat.
>>7493
Artist?
>>7636
Where did you get this?
>>7758
Man, I wish that was just normal fat instead of macro, but it's still pretty great art.
>>7956
I feel like there's a joke in that first image but I can't put my finger on it.
>>7960
sammich on the floor :(
>>7956
Source on these delightful sketches?
>>7974
OH that's a sandwich! I wasn't sure what it was! That makes sense. Poor fat goth kitty.
>>7786
does fawx have an alt/priv account where he posts characters like noelle? these look newer
>>7787
I can only assume.
Unless he's posting them here.
>>8108
Whats the source on those first two, they're fantastic!
>>8117
Geeze I follow them both, I must've missed those posts!
Yo, can we get some Asgore up in here?
(52 KB, 1280x772, HbmcTjhi.jpg_large)
Does anyone know the artist of this image?
>>8312
PastelGeneticist
(344 KB, 1291x1055, 82164698162491.jfif)
Post any and all keno9988 Asriel images you have
>>8166
need moar queen fats
>>8633
Can you tell me the artist in the fourth image?
>>8803
I actually know that one. Though spelling their name is tough. It's like...Grindaviking or something like that. Search up Grinda on furaffinity, you should be able to find them.
>>9015
D'aww these are cute.
Can we get more Susie?
>>9373
Oh neato draw friend what’s your socials?
>>9373
Oh yeah please do Fem!Berdly next!
>>9372
I'd love to see noelle in your style! At a similar weight too
>>9523
oh baby, a fat officer undyne would make my day
>>9477
Most excellent.
>>9520
Thank you so much for making this, I wonder how fat you can make her, wouldn't suprise me to see her fatten up around Christmas
Can we get more Noelle and Susie?
>>214

any source for the first and third images?
anyone know where to find the majority of Huwons fetish art? most isnt posted on his FA and i cant find his fetish twitter account