/bbfurries/

(137 KB, 640x480, Mnd+jK.png)
here's the link to the itch io page
bump
>>10432 (OP)
while we're on the subject would like to humbly request smasher and the will o the thiccs hehe been wanting to try some of those new modded chars out
>>11729
Eyyy thanks bro (and I will have a good coom)
70 / 5.000
Resultados de traducción
thanks for the link hey you don't know any custom sprite to use
does anyone have the game?
i wasnt able to get to the link in time could someone post another?
bump
hey, I didn’t have time to download either, you can link to the mega
i dont have it they do. im actually curious why theres no mega link
bump for bug update
I swear, there is no coverage on this game. Was itjust quietly forgotten, or something?
>>12880
I share these ones in another thread, I'm not sure where was it
>>14020
Not sure, some people expressed that it was worse than the original somehow despite more content?
>>14391
Overall it had more content, yes, but it just felt a bit thinner in each area you know? Like for example the fox doc had a ton more interactions in the original that were cut in the remake, and nothing similar was added in beyond just the expansion testing scene for her.

I get that for one dev this is still a pretty nice accomplishment regardless, cant deny that, but it's still the feeling I was left with after finishing it.
Does this game along with Digital Fur Below's Growth RPG have any anti piracy coding in place that could prevent people from downloading a free copy and could potentially mess someone's computer up? I liked the demo free/version but I don't want to pay for a fetish game.
>>16469
I have no idea about the first one but I've had a copy since it was first leaked and it literally just werks like a standard RPGmaker game
Does anyone know what happens to Polly Pecker in the extended version. Please give a summary if you can.
>>16833
I don’t want to buy the game, I just want to know what they do with this character in particular. Like, is she still doing cluckbangs with her husband?
>>16833
>>16834
I'm assuming you mean the chicken anthro? I'm pretty sure the part you're describing was cut. I think the only interaction with her in the extended version is an eating contest mini-game at the carnival location. I'm unaware of any other appearances she might have
>>16870
Yes, that’s the one. The chicken anthro with the “champ” belt. They didn’t expand on her story or anything? Just relegated to mini game?
>>16903
Yeah that's who I had in mind when writing >>16870. I've done multiple playthroughs and followed the included walkthrough (to try and ensure I didn't miss anything) after a blind run. She only seems to appear in the carnival minigame. I don't recall her saying anything substantially related to what you've mentioned regarding her backstory. I think the premise used in the expanded version is just that she 'eats a lot and is the reigning champion' or something, and you can challenge her. I haven't played the original so I don't know how prominent of a character she was, but I wouldn't consider her a major or minor character in the expanded version when compared to the interaction options others have (Dolly, TJ, Bonnie etc). I'm fairly certain this isn't unique to Polly, a lot of content was cut. For instance >>14420, the obese fox pharmacist apparently had a lot more interaction in the old version, which is a shame because she's one of the few characters that grew on me (pun unintended). It is what it is, I guess
>>16904
Ah I see, that sucks. But at least I saved ten bucks
>>16904
Do you get anything after beating her mini game?
>>16906
An early game equippable but that's it
>>16904
>>16907
She also has dialogue in the extended version. I had a head canon that she was a deaf-mute that could just read other people’s body language and lips
>>16910
The first sentence was supposed to be a question, excuse me.
>>16904
Yeah, I barely remember the fox pharmacist myself, but she’s definitely more prominent that Polly Pecker, who is a blank slate comparatively. The reason I like this substantially minor character is because she’s adorable as all hell, gigantic body with a tiny face and meek mannerisms . Polly Pecker was essentially an optional boss who didn’t even speak. So if what you’re telling me is true then I’d like to write a fanon story for Polly Pecker using what you wrote, what I know from the original, what I can glean from the extended version, and every still image I can get of her. But later, I gotta go to work in the morning. If this fanon comes into conflict with anything from the games, please let me know. GN