/bbfurries/

(311 KB, 695x778, green cat back.png)
This is a link to the entirety of the work Skiptty (a furry WG artist) has produced. Originally packed up by their self with a password, I've repacked it without one for access after their account is deleted in the new year.
so anne was set to delete her account? ok i wondered why it was gone. i was never able to get in even after trying to follow to see the art so thank you for this
Every time I try to download it fails
Do you have the lore document?
>>10370
this link installed a Trojan virus onto my computer....
>>15206
I don't understand anonfiles. A lot of time it gives an iso, you don't want that, cancel/delete. if it gives you the zip it finally worked but it will take a lot longer to download than the .iso's then, classy.
Yeah that’s a virus
yeah don't download that file, downloaded it and I'm not a tech savy person but it saves as a ".iso" file. quickly deleted that shit.
wait, so, does someone have an actual archive of their stuff? because i really wanna see their stuff again but not so much that i wanna risk giving myself a virus
The archive is fine for me. Downloads on the PC as a zip file with a folder with the artwork. Downloads on my phone as an iso though.
>>15824
Could you upload them here? I'm a complete dumbass when it comes to computers and don't want to risk it.
>>15893
Or even upload them to DeviantArt, e621 or Google Drive if you don't want to deal with the captchas on here.
Well, now what?
Can anyone explain what happened with these two?
https://twitter.com/skipttea
https://twitter.com/skiptty
I'm guessing one of them is a "false account", but I could be wrong. So could anyone explain it?
Oh and also just to make sure, atusover=skiptty? I thought they were the same person, but with the skipttea and skiptty problem I got very lost
>>17258
ok so basically someone took the original tag of skiptty and started reposting her art despite there being an official archive. which lead the real skiptty to come back on twitter under the tag @skipttea just to tell them to stop reposting and just use the archive.

also yes, skiptty=atsuover
Bump
>>10369 (OP)
Does anybody have the PDF lore file?