/tits/

>>188073 (OP)
I remember giving advice to your friend here who was asking for help to get started with an OF business about halt a year ago. Glad to see you made it! Good luck and have my sub!
Hella ppv in that account so sub at your own risk..
>>188073 (OP)
Wow you are amazing. Welcome to the forum. Wish more models did this
>>188086

Hey...

It will be a mix from January on...there will be everyday free stuff, but of course somethings are not for free...maybe some customs etc.

If you have more questions, ask them!

Greetings
>>188091
Not really interested in buying pictures I'd like more vids though
>>188079

Lol she was pretending. That was her asking for herself clearly. A lot of women come on here to see what guys think of them before they fully commit
>>188073 (OP)
Would fuck up my irl for but not gonna pay a dime on internet
great boobs
If possible, try to have a 50/50, or 60/40, split of free to ppv content. Lots of videos are nice and a huge plus over pictures. Also, don't be afraid to show your face when filming your tits.
>>188140

On every picture and most of the movies are full body and face :)
>>188141
More vids would be nice but other than that you look great
>>188140
are you retarded? whats the point of paying a subscription just to be able to buy more stuff? its a ripoff, you either have a free of with ppv stuff or a payed of with no ppv stuff, simple as that
>>188163
Realistically, no woman who goes into OF is gonna do that anymore especially if they know of places like this where content is shared. PPV is going to happen no matter what so it's better to have only a minority of the content be PPV if possible.
You need some big juicy cock
>>188176
More full nude vids would be nice. I've bought every ppv you've had so far so some full nude content would be nice
cringe reddit spacing
i wouldnt even pay for content by someone who uses reddit spacing even if it came with a free handjob
>>188202

And guess what?! Exactly...u don't has to buy stuff. It's a free world 😃🤌
>>188198

There will be a lot more movies I promise :)
>>188237
based, keep posting all her stuff for free. i sure as hell ain't payin
>>188270

And no one cares about the shit you're doing or not doing 😃
Stick your head up your toilet naff content and all
>>188270
Sure, your mom's allowance is earmarked for more important things
>>188141
If you could make a long video, 5-8 minutes, free like once a month or every two weeks that would be awesome as well.
>>188304

That's a good point and I guess, this wouldn't be a problem at all :)
would you be interested in working with NadineJe ?
>>188313

Nope she asked once, but I don't like the things around her business...Also Daktari...same thing
>>188140
You can have the best prices in all of Onlyfans, but it won't matter if your content is shit.

She needs to learn how to be a performer and how to film/photograph herself for her content. What angles work and what angles don't work. How to position herself, and how to be sexy in a performative way for her audience.

To not pander to the lowest of expectations and the lowest parts of her audience who will accept anything and everything because she has big tits. Because if she does, she's going to end up like another Tallyberry or MandaDawn or Yungfreckz and we're going to see thread after thread of anons bitching and begging.
>>188324
She's already showing more than they ever have. So she's awhile lot differeng
>>188218
If you can look up some references: Bustyema offical, Ava addams, Angela_white

They have really great framing for their portrait orientation vids on their OnlyFans. Great framing and presentation in general.
>>188336
Chyna Chase shows her tits, but her content is just as stale and boring as either one of those women.

Thinking that a woman showing her nipples is a step up gives women an excuse to not put in the work to be sexy on camera for their audience. The focus has to be learning how to be sexy and putting on a good show for her audience. It has to be the meal with nudity being the spice.