/tits/

>>188012 (OP)
Right and like does she still do titfucks, could I even buy them if I wanted? I know everyone complains about the lil dick but it just made the titties look bigger
>>108016 (Dead) You fail to realize that this board and many other imageboards and sites have been under attack going on 20 years by the stupidest modt retarded humans on this planet. They are formerly described as White Knights under the old leadership, however it is my understanding that there is more to the name. Despite their efforts being mostly in vain, and despite obvious slowdown in their activities with the organization's age, these manbaby savages do not shown signs of ever having given up. In my opinion, they are amongst the worst thing that has happened to all human civilization in its modernity yet they seem convinced of an oh so noble quest, compelled to carry out their unsactioned deeds, insisting that they are the saviors of the world.

Although there is nothing religious about their efforts only an idiot would ever be convinced of their efforts being holy or coming from a place pure of heart. As my father puts it they are evil men and women who will "fuck a tree if it became the cool thing to do". Many go as far as to claim that these unholy crusaders are the #1 problem facing America, but because they are largely formed out of disgruntled minorities with a chip on their shoulder and the wiser amongst us know full well that they are weak of mind and spirit the situation appears to have been largely ignored presumably in the hopes that these barbarians eventually get the hint.

To put it simply, they are literal idiots.
>>188016
Can confirm that she did for a time: https://gofile.io/d/O3bDbV

But I haven't seen any new content drop/leaked in a rather long time and her coomer is dead.
>>188021
Coomer is dead in general. Literally haven't seen any updates to some of the top bbws
>>188030
Same with Kemono, some guy was updating all the giantess stuff but it's all months old now. Can't blame them when most of the artists release one pic then go into 3 month depressive slumps tho
>>188021
Ty for the share, dude cut the cumshots out of all the videos because ppl were making fun of him for being a one pump chump 💀
>>188113

What are you talking about? shooting blanks or pulling out? "I would never pull out", said booty one day.
>>188115
This week on gpt or schizo
>>188020
Jesus Christ. Get outta your basement.