/tits/

Spot on. Shame about the sjw phaze on this one but I would still fuck hard. I actually never really minded short hair and her boobs kept growing nicely. I haven't seen her twitter since many years though so I don't know how she's holding up these days but despite all that she was once upon a time among the best bbws.
Anyone got any of her B/G vids? Much appreciated if you could share.
Word is her ex unalived himself after she decided to go full blown dude lol
>>186034
no shot, the father of her child?
>>186034
I mean understandable the mother of your kid who looks like a fertility goddess absorbed so much tranny propaganda that she thinks she is a dude because of some more male facets of her character Wich is retarded
He still looks pretty good, but his voice is getting deeper and he let his body hair grow out. Recently posted a tweet where he was proud of his hairy ass. Weird flex, but whatever
(1.2 MB, 720x1280, vr.mp4)
wow that's disgusting, rip i guess
Vronni went from looking very attractive, to lookin like a straight up bitch made, weakling ass, flabby ass creep. Like he's asking to get his jaw rocked or just getting punked on a daily basis just for looking like that.
>>186026
Never knew she made b/g content. Anyone have this please.
>>186191
She still got her tits at least or she get those chopped?
>>186197
still got them, just check out the twitter if you've got the nerve for it
that psycho is now identifiated as a boy it seems. another failure suicidated soon.
>>186228

She is perfect for my purposes.
>>186253
Absolutely. I'll keep jacking off over them sad looking tits until him/her cuts them off. Mental bitch. Hahaha