/tits/

>>184130

Nope! Just found a gif on reddit did like 5 sec of digging.

You have sauce on that?
>>184132

So, no sauce, just based on images alone?
>>184133
Take a look at the three photos you posted. Don’t these photos look suspect and uncanny?
>>184141

I'm not here to judge anyone by looks alone just lookin to see if anyone has anything from the patreon account.

Different strokes for different folks. Idk what you're goal here is.
She's trans and stuffs her tops.
Kek.
If it really is a trans it is undetectable, because I can guarantee to you that my penis is erect. I suggest you go back and check again. She may be a hermaphodite (a woman with a penis). In these photos I can tell you that what I see is 100% female.
>>184146
Look at the cheek bones. Low. Flat. Wide. All male characteristics. It’s a male.
Yucki. I hate high cheek bones. This chick is not a dude, bro.
Y'all have been posting this mf for the longest
hey if it isn't my favorite man with prosthetics, how's the cock
>>184157
actually if i remember correctly most of those pics are just photoshop, one """nude""" photo had milena velbas tits pasted in. but prosthetics can also be involved ig
>>184160 Oh fuck don't say her name, dude. It's too much. Too painful. I am trying my hardest to forget here. I know there will never be another. My first love.
Hey moron, that's a fuckin dude with those breastplates you get from aliexpress, take your fetish somewhere else.
I low key want her to be a real woman ngl. Hate this guy for doing this in america. Go to Brazil man.
(163 KB, 651x817, 4608936971.jpg) (146 KB, 653x817, 460893697.jpg)
>>184129 (OP)
lol in a way I respect this pervert's hustle. Stuffed and posted faked photos for *years* with a very obvious male face.
Now that AI gender-swapping filters exist, he's gotten aaaalmost convincing enough to start convincing swathes of retards and pajeets.
Pretty immoral to create a Patreon and start deceiving money off the dummies but hey, they're getting the fantasy they pay for I guess.
Attached the old, horrendously not-convincing pics for fun/shame.
>>184201
These pics are still on the Instagram account if you scroll far enough back.
>>184201 That's fucked up bro. Why did you show me this? You should've just let me enjoy it. This is unforgivable what you've done. You are just as bad as the idiot who started this thread.
They hated anon because He told them the truth
Been saying this is a guy for years and his patron is his fan fiction stories and occasional "nudes" but it's all fixed and I always commented the Wig is not fixed or it's alittle off and that's how you can tell! Don't be fooled! It's a dude. Don't spend the money!
You should've just let me have it. Now she's nothing but an ugly dude like a drag queen. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to find cute women these days? This guy used photoshop to look like a woman. Think about that. Then you started a thread followed by "haha I tricked you guys it's actually a man!" Not only are you sick in the head, but also this thread isn't funny. Why go through the trouble of doing all this? Are you okay in the head?
>>184146
I bet this is “her” and she’s trying to promote his shit.
>>184201
How I wish we could pin this post for everyone to see, but then again no, if you're really that stupid to not realize this is a dude wearing a wig, then go ahead a fap to a man and live your lie, but elsewhere. Thanks bro for your post, finally a win
>>184251
The process should be that you point out that it's a man to save anyone embarrassment and then hide the thread. Every time.
Dilate
Kek I can't believe I'm actually seeing this crossdresser here, I'm ashamed people stupid enough to fall for this can find and navigate this site.
>>184264
Look at those feet bro, pretty ladylike
>>184338
Are you dumb. It's a man
I find it hilarious that people are still being fooled by this obvious bloke XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
>>184129 (OP)
I admit that first pic had me fooled but the rest, my gosh. why? why is this dude doing this and trying sell photos as if he's a lady? is he transgender?
Its been a long time since a retard posted a dude with rubber boobs.
This is pathetic.