/tits/

id nut so hard in this woman my face would go numb, my lower back and hips would crack, and id pass out.

MOAR!
How common is macromastia in africans?
Planning on sexpatting when my business becomes self-sufficient and as a guy who likes chunky women with fat tits, it's between africa and india.
>>181923
As common as it is anywhere else. There are just more of them is all.
>>181923
I would say in India fat tits are no more prevalent than Western Europeans, less than Eastern Europeans. In Africa it’s not just everywhere, obv you’ll find big tits everywhere in the world, but specifically lower West Africa has a lot of really big tits (Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Benin)

>>181930
Not as common as anywhere, take for example most Chinese woman have much smaller breasts on average.

>More of them
No. Roughly even number of people of European descent to people of black African descent across the world give or take some. And there’s more East Asians and south Asians than anyone.
>>181937
Boob expert.. I would say it’s cringe but I respect the accuracy of what you sayin
>>181938
Why you talk to yourself?
>>181938

I too am a boob expert and would like to add:

If/When you get a large breasted long-term mate, it's important to consider the likelihood of her getting a breast reduction after her breasts grow from weight gain or pregnancy (the nightmare scenario for any boob man).

Do not forget to factor in breast growth from pregnancy and/or milf weight gain and the likelihood of needing a breast reduction (the nightmare scenario for any boob man).

So for example, DDD size on a medium 5'4 frame pre-pregnant (and/or pre-milf weight gain) wont need a breast reduction after her breasts grow from pregnancy and/or milf weight gain. Whereas a HHH breast size pre-pregnant (and/or pre-milf weight gain) will likely need a breast reduction after her breasts grow larger from pregnancy and/or milf weight gain. (breast reduction = nightmare scenario).
>>181945
Dickhead if I got serious with a huge titted chick, never getting a reduction would be in the fucking prenup.
Bitch can come to the gym with me on back day, not have some butcher chop them off because she thinks the solution to "discomfort" is self mutilation and not a bit of fucking exercise.
>>181985
Frfr, only reason for reduction is if them bags developing ulcers or some incurable illness
>>181987
Ultimate sign of fucking sloth. Same as fat fucks who get staples and shit, lazy fuck just get some discipline.
Doctors and surgeons are a menace to society. 99% of the shit they sell you drugs and surgery for can be dealt with with diet and exercise
>>181985
Exactly. I always let them know how I feel about reductions upfront. If she wants to get one, I can't stop her, but she won't be for me any more. I mean, if I had my penis reduced, how long would she stay?
>>181985
yea exactly, and also if they want me to wear a condom it ain't happening, things are hard to put on and always block semen from coming out.