/tits/

Jesus those are some amazing hangers.
She sounds like she's from my way too, what are her socials?
She's great, looks sweet.
Goes by jas_ontop127
She sells, and they're fantastic. Her insta is @jas_ontop127 and she's cool about it. I'm not sharing because I don't want to scare her off if she has nudes leak super early.
>>181585
Reall dude? Put it on gofile or Imgur and send us the bsixtyfoor lank. I got bills to pay right now and can’t spend on every Instagram hoe.
Welcome to the world. Everyone has bills to pay. You think I want to freely share something I spent money on? I gave you the info to seek it out for yourself. Do with it what you will.
>>181585
Could you tell us what her prices were for her content ? Might buy from her depending on that
She seems new to it (which is why I wanted to wait to share) because she let me throw a price out first, then gave a number she was thinking. I can't guarantee it'll be higher or lower, but it was about 30 for a few pictures.
lol dude probably dont got shit and is wanting someone else to pay up. Just be a man about it and say you want someone to get and share her shit.
Lol are you really trying to play mind games? Think what you want. Stay mad 'cause I got the goods and you don't.
>>181598
I don’t think you belong on BBWchan. I’m sure you take in tons of free content yourself. Those who don’t just lurk have posted threads with our content, too, ya know.
(3.2 MB, 576x1024, Snaptik.app_7158130213480615173.mp4)
Just saw her love this morning. Its something about her thats extremely hot. Cant wait to see the nipples and titty veins. Bet she has a huge pussy bush too. Even better if she doesn't shave her pits
>>181609
Does she sell vids or only pics? I don't have insta
>>181598
I can understand this but no one is going to take a chance on shit content. Sometimes when people leak someone with just a few vids it helps.

Like if it's all zoomed in pics of a nipple I pass but if it's full body with face included, I'll spend whatever
Surely she'll start an OF. It is ...inevitable.
This bitch looks like Weird AL Yankovic
>>182135
She has that Winona vibe down pat. I like everything about her so far
Does she actually sell at the moment? I hit her up a couple days ago and she’s hasn’t responded yet
She's slow to respond at first, but once she does you could have the deal done that day. Took her five days to respond to me after my initial message.
>>181585
Stop making shit up you fucking faggot
No one here is going to pay a few hundred dollars for her nudes tho. So this is a useless thread.
Did anyone say a few hundred?
>>182225
She's young and probably will charge over a hundred so if you got that kind of money then great but don't give these beggars hope.
You guys don't know how to read, do you?
>>182197
looks like a set up to lose a couple hundred to a scam.
Considering I spent 30, I'd say no.
Yeah I can confirm she's selling lads but she's extremely hard to communicate with, she's definitely got some sextapes also and yes she's got some nice long floppy tits and she's young and new which is the main attraction, she's currently on 10k subs and she just got on socials so better start hitting her up before she blows up coz unoe she's only gonna get worse , iv got a few wins but only gonna trade hit me up on the thread if u wana trade can't post wins coz snitches might fuck it up
I'll trade you what I got for what you got?
Strapchester is my user find me on IG and let's start trading gee can't trust the puberty boys on this thread
hit you up
Hurry up and message me on ig bro I need to delete my username before someone reports me to her n we don't get anymore wins
yeah, I did
(82 KB, 719x951, Screenshot_20221027-151018_Gallery.jpg)
>>182279
She's definitely the only big titted teen repping from the UK now as all the teens here are just skimpy lazy test tube babies serious guys hit me up on IG wins galore
can someone confirm if shes got hairy armpits or not? she looks like the type that would confidently rock hairy pits... UK chics tend to do that more often as well...
>>182290
Pls post good screenshots of that 49 sec video at least
I'd rather not see that, frankly.
>>182338
Why most messages end with an "x"?
Just curious, not a native english speaker myself.
Can someone upload her stuff to gofile???
yeah....none of this sounds sus at all.....good luck to you guys that fall for it.
Are you scamming? That blowjob screen doesn't even look like her. What are you using to talk to her? That's not insta.
Unless you're posting the vid this seems like a scam lmao
(428 KB, 720x1600, Screenshot_20221027-195600_WhatsApp.jpg)
Well looks like our sweet 18year old newcomer is getting ruined by a black stud oh well I don't think I wana pay 200 bucks to watch someone ruin our lovely princess but I can't lie it's really tempting
>>182343
can you please ask her if shes got hairy armpits? thanks
>>182348
>seems
I haven't even bought the vid yet why don't you try talking to her n see how far u get then , always one ungrateful minion
Don't know what your game is, but that's a scam. Going through insta is the only way. You're trying to steal people's money to make up for your costs.
That conversation in the screens is cringe, like one person talking to themselves.
>>182353
Alright Einstein am gonna keep all the wins when I nail that vid
Trying to scam the guys on here and hoard all the wins to recoup your costs is pretty shady. Keep yapping, that's not a vid of her.
I vouch for this guy, he has all the wins. No scam!
He's not the only one with wins.
He's not even the one who figured out she was selling.
She still sells, but make sure you're only going through insta.
(1.2 MB, 480x976, VID_158011001_144520_834.mp4)
I also think our scammer edited this vid to 12 secs to make them look like they had more than they did. I don't have the 49 secs, but this is what I got.
And just a reminder that scamming your "boys" is a dick move. I kept from sharing so others could seek it before she got scared and quit, not so you can get rich.
>>182348
>seems
>>182361
Just a few pics of her hangers and you think your a hero lmao
>>182340
It's supposed to be a kiss
That's the first honest piece you've shared here. Only tells me that those "conversations" were in fact a scam.
To the absolute surprise of no one. Thanks for confirming this scumbag.
>>182383
Imagine if he handed over the 200 already lel
>>182363
Makes it so much easier to know if it's worth it to reach out. Thanks
Someone should make a thread on SimpCity ...
>>182392
That's a double edged sword. Someone would probably be more willing to get the stuff but then when it's shared it would go on spankbang and shit and she'll never sell again
>>182387
Ah shit this bitch tried to finesse me hmm thanks for the heads up no more money for this hoe till she sets up an OF
LOL Bro give it up! She didn't do shit. That was all you. That was the most half-assed "oops, guess I was tricked!" comment I've ever seen in my life.

You went out of your way to tell me to keep the wins between us and then started advertising here to pool money. You scumbag scammer.
Who else still watched it? lol, that girl is pretty good ngl.
>>182349 Dude, is that my cousin? Lmfao! That's hilarious this man's cock looks just like my cousin's cock. He doesn't live in the UK and I am poking fun I think his leans to the left as I remember. I needed this laugh as today has been filled with nothing but bad news. Quite disapointing. One day soon I will meet a fat chick or at least a huge titty babe and disappear from this town, never to be seen again.
>>182363
The fact that we have wins already should shut you bitches up. This man has come through with plug and you clowns have the nerve to complain. Just like a bitch ass. Dude thanks for the wins bro I was giving at least another few months before we got to see them beautiful huge areolae hangers. Those are 18 year old hangers btw. Perfection.
You're welcome. If it was up to that scammer, he would have had you all line his pockets and keep the wins to himself. We'll see if I can get some more in the next few days. Already talked price and what I wanted, just need the final greenlight that she's taking the pics.
>>182417 Thank you brother! You're practically psychic! Hahaha! Forgive me for Spanglish... I know it's not very good. I don't very much like English but I do what I can to do. Have fun with the ladies! Haha and good luck! Some of us have all the fun ain't that right? Hahaha! I guess that's why bbw OP posters are always ten steps ahead! HAHAHA!!! A lot of high IQ white males. no betas in here! Hey, toss some of these my way because I can't find even one fat chick that ever let me in! Haha! What a time to be alive, brother!
What's it like to still have the emotional maturity of a wet diaper?
>>182421 Statistically as I looked it up a while back allegedly.... most users of this forum are over the age of 45. that makes sense to me but I don't know what I did to make you think of me a lesser man. Forgive me for my humor. it honestly did resemble another similar penis.

I think this model Jasmine is gorgeous, obviously. Nice body too. Forgive me.
I think the saddest part of this whole thread is that all the 'new' people showing 'appreciation' are probably just the same dude posting to make it look like he has supporters lol
>>182349
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but the blowjob video isn’t her. I’ve seen that video literal months ago and the chick in the video has a fat ass and she had no ass pretty much
Damn there is a lot bitches in this thread
Can someone just give a straight answer. How much does she charge for a few videos or just share what you have. For fuck's sake. We're just talking tits here, not nuclear launch codes.
20£ per pic, dunno about vids.
>>182471
That’s a lot for a picture
Hey fags this is REPORT MY POST I have more than 10 vids of her and also 63 pics nudes....selling the entire folder for $975 I accept bitcoins and bizum only.
>>182382
built for domestic violence
I mean, I'd love the Melb skype video, too, while you're at! Pigs might fly!
I’m willing to pay $975 for the whole folder with videos and pics. I can only pay via paypal.
Yall can't be this serious over a pair of tits, especially with that face and ass.....Have some standards guys....
She so hard to talk to man. She barely responds
Y'all need to shut the FUCK up with these conversations and fan fictions. If you don't have tits than leave