/tits/

(131 KB, 368x539, HJGUESTSAMPLE1.jpg)
Juggmaster-Vids-Everyone liked juggmaster babes. so Post your favorite juggmaster-babe stuff she's done.juggmaster-honeyjuggs YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzZDNjdVpHOXplV0YxY0d4dllXUXVZMjl0THpOelJ6RXpMemd5T0RFNU9GODNNakI0TkRBMlh6VXdNR3N1YlhBMA==
>>180258 (OP)
Used to chat to JJ36KK back in the day. Very lovely lady.
>>180280
I never could find much of Slopes' stuff. She was my fave back in the day. A true OG.
It would be nice if someone could share some Juggmast DVD's. I've had a few, but they were in somekind of compressed divx format and I removed them long time ago due to poor quality.
jeggmaster was the paradise of butterfaces.
Anyone got any of Sapphire's JM stuff? Would be much appreciated!
>>180437
thanks more honeyjuggs please
juggmaster sofia rose please
The website will be revamped soon, can’t wait
>>180542
Did JM sell out? Site was getting really stale. No updates, or warmed over material. Like he didn't care or had a health problem.
thanks king
I'm moving to a new NAS and will post what I have. Mostly original videos I downloaded from the early 00s. Be patient, thanks!
>>180437
Amazing drop and thank you! Only problem is too many people are jacking it and now no one else can view or download the files. Can someone upload on another platform or give it a rest so others can have a go.
I find it hilarious that I'm in a way, waiting in a virtual line to have a wank. Grab a ticket.
Amazing drop and thank you! The only problem is that too many people are jacking it and now no one else can view or download the files. Can someone please upload to another platform or give it a rest so others can have a go.
I find it hilarious that I'm waiting in a virtual line to have a wank. Grab a ticket lol.
>>180578
Sweet someone else with a NAS. What size are you getting and how content do you think you have?
I've got around 70TB of space with 11TB worth of content.

If you've got anything missing in your collection maybe we could help fill in each others gaps.

Let me know if your interested.
>>180612
Here's a mega if your having trouble with the other link for some reason. Looking forward to Achive Juggs's uploaded when the new NAS is built up.

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9sZUZEM0xySSNoWnRCSl9kVENVelhnd1VVVUdnVmxB
>>180693
If you want to talk I set up a server...It's bare bones since I've tried this a few times and have never had much luck.

Maybe this time will be different.

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvc2JkbkhJNUojQzhRcTNTSENwZjN5MFBFRUxRSVB3dDZLdkctUV9ZX20wOTJBYnJDcFZUOA==
I just ran an inprivate browser to get your experience and i can right click on any file and select download which does not error out and puts the file on my pc

i use drive because they will stay up until i remove them unlike wetransfer and mab that are deleted in about 72hrs.
>>180727
Also you can select all (ctrl+A) then right click and click download to get them all at once.
(106 KB, 480x640, thIsisbluepants056.jpg) (50 KB, 640x480, Athenaspa80.JPG) (234 KB, 1500x1000, thMGflowers088.jpg) (52 KB, 640x480, Athenafireplace56.jpg)
Well for adult stuff only 16 TB, and then 32 TB for my normal media.

Switched to TrueNas; drives are online and data is copying. I have a lot of the early M@ria M00re stuff along with a lot of the early 00s TH stuff, and THA plus original Subgirlie.
>>180782
That's awesome! I did a rip of THA probably 4 or 5 months ago but I think so of the media is missing from the site.
Do you have Hayden from Topheavy? I could have sworn she used to be on there but seems to have disapeard.

I've got a 230GB of MM but not sure if I have much early content.

Did you join the server I setup? I'll be gone for the next few days but will check when I get back.
Oh also I'm in fiber so I've got a gig up and down so bandwidth won't be an issue for sharing.

I've only got about 8-9TB worth of normal media but that's usually pretty easy to get with usenet.
more of honeyjuggs guys
>>180545
Nah just needed to change the model of the website to meet modern standards for streaming content
juggmaster honey juggs and sofia rose
>>184448 Is it odd that I remember her being wayyyyy smaller in both height and width/fatness? The boobs look the same size though. But she looks fucking massive here
I honestly love that. When was the first time you saw her? Was it that Jenny Jones episode?
Does anyone have a free username and password for juggmasters or top-heavy amateurs?

So far I've gotten free passwords for Nadine j, Milena velba and sciliconefree from randoms on this chan. They still work too
>>184510
can you share nj and mv user & pass please?
>>184510
bro can you share nj and mv user & pass please?
>>184522
>>185261

Do either of you have free account w/ juggmasters or top-heavy amateurs that youre willing to share? If not, No I will not share unless I get something in return
>>184522

Fuck this guy. The information for the NJ login is still on this site, just search harder.

User: samerch
Pass: 072368