/tits/

(60 KB, 489x751, 3.jpg) (88 KB, 713x951, 20.jpg) (166 KB, 721x959, 1.jpg) (188 KB, 687x953, 4.jpg) (172 KB, 713x943, 18.jpg) (136 KB, 705x957, 29.jpg)
0lyri@
Damnnnn finally the dream !!! Thx bro u are a hero. Anyone has videos??
woww bbwchan has a tranny board.
>>178929
Oh look it's you. You boring cunt.
>>178912
looks like she doesn't have enough money now, so she decided to star nude shootings ))
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9DaWZYanI=
>>178940
Thank you so much bro. Do you have like a t3l3gr@m?
People rip on her for her face but I see guys simping for way worse chicks every time I get on this site. Her thick body is a spectacle, thanks for sharing those videos
>>178971
I don't know why she thinks going topless is breaking new ground when you have Russians like kira liv, cheryl blossom, and micky bells who have been playing with their pussies for years
>>178966
Found on a REPORT MY POST server
>>178976
Yes, other Russian women are getting topless and playing with their pussies. But the ideas is that her specifically getting topless is the novelty and the selling point. It's special because it's her, not because she's topless.

Is her toplessness special? No. But that's what she and whoever is running her Onlyfans is trying to do. And it's probably working.
It was only a matter of time she went topless, There was only so much ig and twitter pics she can post on her OF/patreon and get away with those scams before her subs started getting fed up and leave!

Her money started decreasing and her subs left so she was forced to show her tits! Be patient guys, when her subs get fed up of just tit pics and decide to leave, only then she will start fuckin and masturbating on camera!
I am patiently waiting for jailyne ojeda ochoa to start posting nudes, she started an OF recently but so far she has gotten away with just a bunch of teasing pics and her horrible attempt to twerk her huge ass!

When the crowd gets fed up of her boring content, only then will she post them pussy pics!! Plus I suspect her ig and whatever income streams are taking a hit because she's doing the same boring shit everytime! So as I said, we gotta be patient with these ig females that think they can thirst trap us on Instagram and twitter and get away with these scams, they will eventually have to post there nudes! Only a matter of time!

Ps. Does this website have a latina thread??
>>179014
She’s a born woman dumbasses. Very l nice mammaries too. In fact she would somehow look more feminine if she didn’t do her eyebrows, didn’t get her lips done, and kept the makeup off. Funny how that is, though it shouldn’t make sense. Something about that whorey fake look makes some women look too.. “sharp”? Can’t think of an appropriate word.
>>179029
>she’s a man
Back to school you
>>179029
Then I guess I'm bi.

Which is fine, its 2022 now kittens, time to get progressive.

Bring on the Hot Men with big tits!
>>179042
you're not "bi", you're just "gay" like all progressive fags.
>>179048
He’s satirizing your dumbass for calling her a dude yet still lurking in the thread with your cum crusting over your needledick
another tranny thread
>>179179
Another jizz encrusted needle dick
>>178983
Theres no way she could ever be a man. No science exists to create a woman this beautiful feminine curvy and sexy
>>179226
Needledick obsessed with this chick, why you keep coming back to the thread? Trynna get your tranny fix? Guess we found the closet homo
Just look at pic >>178900 (OP) 2,5,6.. if bish a man then the social justice warriors are right, but they aren’t and never will be. World would be even scarier
look at that jaw... ahaha! 100% pure man! and all these simps are gay!
>>179234
6 posts and 2 days later.. you’re in love with her you flaming faggot!! A true obsession witnessed here on trannychan
>>179237
tranny fans are so funny. it's halloween soon, you'll see a lot of men dressed like woman, you'll be so hard... :)
>>179237
What in the hell is wrong you guys? She has a gorgeous body. All natural, with amazing proportions. She was featured in Playboy and FHM. Watch videos of her instead of obsessing over images that show this angle of that jaw line. She is all woman.
>>179317
I was obviously responding to the guy who thinks she’s a man
>>179317
he's is 100 percent, a russian tranny.
>>179400
Mods please get rid of the obsessive schizoid trolling the thread. Retard has been trolling the Olyria threads for years.