/tits/

What's up with that weird ass stomach?
>>178811
Liposuction πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Why does every woman keep getting disgusting lipo like this?
>>178859
Because having a fat blubbery stomach is not hot. It's disgusting! If you're into it, to each his own but most do not find that BBW feature attractive. Especially when some of these girls have stomach larger than anything else on their body. Just thinking about it makes my skin crawl that's how disgusting it is. For me is all about body proportion with the hour glass shape being the most ideal. Women come in differnt shapes and sizes so again to each his own.
>>178863
Natural always trumps fake you nasty freak
>>178869
If a fat ass gluttonous looking stomach is what you like then by all means. I'm not hear to shit on you or your fetishes but you have to understand that having that feature and ppl that lust over it is very niche(not normal). But I'm with you.... Natural asses, legs and titties is the way to go. That stomach fat gotta go tho
you guys are you picky and annoying
If you have nothing good to say nothing at. Grow up if you came here to complain like a child go some where else.
>>178859
Cause they are too lazy to lose the weight normally by dieting or going to the gym. This a quick fix
>>178863
I mean, I know working out is hard, but a little lipo and a little workout would be much better in my opinion. When you lipo too much, the skin gets loose and is literally not connected anymore. Just imagine touching that...
My god she's so fucking hot. Those tits are amazing.
I would kill for her mygirlfund lactating content
Any new wins on this goddess
>>182824
I have asked her repeatedly about lactation content but she always shuts me down, don't know if she's weird about it or what but she doesn't like talking about her lactation content
What's her mgf name? Maybe I can swoop it up