/tits/

>>178745 (OP)
She needs to see her local tattoo artist stat. He just got in another shipment of ink and he has a rent payment due.
>>178745 (OP)
Looks like she had a breast reduction and they grew back after putting on some weight
>>178745 (OP)
Wish somebody would have shown these pictures to JuicyJade9
Reductions never look good, but getting a reduction before you're due to grow a lot more seems to always look nasty.
Butchered tits and covered in public bathroom graffiti. Simps are a plague, chick belongs at a truckstop getting barebacked by longhaulers, not in an apartment making simpbux
Ew, man! WTF?! I thought the mods were supposed to prevent people from posting gore.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH wtf is wrong with her nips
she looks so dirty and trash !
>>179644
tell tale signs of a breast reduction, nipple relocation, areola scarring, bottoming out, etc. she must've been HUGE before
>>179683
I bet she used to look good before the trash tattoos and the horrible carving job they did on her.
Seeing women do this shit to themselves really tempts me to think women really shouldn't have full autonomy.
She mist have had god-tier tits and her skin looks really nice, so what does she do with the bugatti the gods have given her?

Covers it in fucking toilet stall graffiti and has a maniac take a sledgehammer to the bodywork.

"I have backache"
"Okay here are some exercises that will improve your posture and strengthen your b..."
"NOOOOO YOU HAVE TO CUT MY TITS OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."
Dumb fuckin cunt. Her tits are still big even after the butchering. Mishappen saggy udders and fucked up nipples. Her tits would have been legendary without the hack job.
>>179740
I think in this day and age women with anything over a D cup will start hearing from everyone that they need a reduction starting in high school. Jealous friends, their sisters, their moms, doctors, Instagram

"You'll have back problems! Saggy boobs are gross, men like them to be perky! Wouldn't you rather fit into all these cute clothes!"

It's such ass backwards logic to think that it's healthier to have invasive surgery than to just live with the boobs your body grew