/tits/

Her TikTok is a little more booby lately, I think that's the sum total of it
Does anyone have any of the older more revealing TikTok’s ??
>>176834
> TikTok is a little more booby lately
its cause shes approaching the wall and her standards are dropping as her options are beginning to fade lol, she must be 27-28...tik tok (lol) dear..

still would tho
>>176831 (OP)
Love her even if she looks a bit like someone put lipstick on an easter island statue.
>>177025
you got sauce for the third vid?
>>177056
it ends right there, she uploaded it as a joke or something i guess? shes not funny at all, so painful... and i passed a huge kidney stone. her middle part is massive, shes going bald so fast.
>>176956
we need to build the wall, said Mr Trump
(114 KB, 750x1334, 2947392.jpg)
she's probably the most unfunny girl on that app and her face reminds me of Spiderus but that rack is pretty amazing
good boobs but strange face
mega nz /folder/
60EUwBTZ#TpesDjhsL54aRcYzao7Npg

a screen recording of one of her old lives. happy to help.
>>177480
Didn't hear a word she said
>>177480
About halfway through this video. Does it ever get good? Does she ever show anything?
>>177480
This is great! Would you like to discuss her on d!sc0rd?
>>177491
Just 12 minutes of her and that great cleavage
>>177522
Just here for the content tbh man. Hopefully my generosity will inspire others to pay it forward.
(258 KB, 264x540, 1.11.png)
>>177491

its just 12 minutes of this. her comedy is the hyper-ironic hipster bullshit, but here she's interesting. wish she'd just talk about sephardic jews or whatever.
>>177480

when does the guy with a hard on walk in and tit fuck her?...
>>177018
this was from her old account melodawg(s) on tiktok about a year ago, which has since been deleted. Shoulda saved some of those vids.
She had some major tit showing clips on there, but her new channel is tame in comparison, focused more on her ' comedy '.
SAD! many such cases.
i think she recently lost some weight. her titties used to be bigger and fuller
nice boobs