/tits/

(194 KB, 1112x2208, 2.jpg) (109 KB, 1112x2208, 3.jpg) (234 KB, 1112x2208, 1.jpg) (196 KB, 1112x2208, 4.jpg)
everything you got
Gotta say, there aren't a lot of models that I completely lose interest in, but she does absolutely nothing for me anymore. Best wishes for you amigo, hope you find what you're looking for
>>176740
Leanne Crow is going the same way
>>176678 (Cross-thread)
>>176756
tbh I never really understood the Leanne thing either. Her boobs are just a weird shape imo, skinny and flat up top, bulbous on bottom. Not to mention she's had so many fat transfers/lipo ops that her stomach looks like a water damaged piece of OSB at this point. Not for me, but there's no doubt she's got some cannons. RA however? Always good. just kinda lost interest.
theres a number on spankbang
>>176875
wow!! amazing!!! got anything else?
going to ask again if anyone hyas the video where she uses toys on her nipples
Never found her that appealing becausd her areolas are too small for the size of her boobs.
Her face isn't particularly pretty either IMO.
>>176975 This Video Is Private.
she is too thin these days, she needs to get fatter again
>>177228
Lets change that real quick. Here's the early webcams.

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9zeEZCMFRKSyNFdTVCMDhtOVhFclY2akc2cFFfLVZB
>>177240
Hey di you even have her videos in mega? I'm missing some videos from her early rachelaldana.com until she gets pregnant

After that she loses too much fat which made her body look bad
>>177314
In all honesty if the videos aren't on her website I probably don't have them.

The webcam videos where all I was really interested in.

The only reason I was able to get the early webcam stuff is because someone on TIT gave them to me after I bought a subscription to her site and mentioned they were no longer on her site and asked if anyone had them.

It's a small miracle I was able to get the early webcams so anyone even remotely interested please download the link.
>>177336
Back when she was atleast tolerable she looks good for being 34 but man I miss when she was like 23 to 24 she was a firecracker back then and I believe even with kids she would still be like that if she wasn't married to a complete dufus.
>>177342

Please post your mega of your content. I'll take anything.
>>177342
she looks more like the woman next door with huge tits now. i love it
"The only reason I was able to get the early webcam stuff is because someone on TIT gave them to me after I bought a subscription to her site and mentioned they were no longer on her site and asked if anyone had them." That was me, alright there mate. K
>>177240

Wow, great selection, thank you. Bunch of stuff I thought was lost for good
Post some post preg tits?
>>177369
Thanks again for doing that! I honestly can't believe those files still existed. Also nice to see you over here as well.

Offers always open if you want anything from my collection I'm ripping from sites at least a few times a week. just let me know.
>>177420
You and I both thought they were lost. A hero on TIT stepped up and saved the day.
(12 KB, 200x200, rachel_aldana_pregnant.jpg)
This one is pretty elusive. She's the furthest into her first pregnancy in this one.
>>177493
rachels candids were always hotter for some reason