/tits/

She posts like once a month on Fansly and doesn't interact with her fans anymore. She checked out.
(204 KB, 792x1277, 27.jpg)
incredible girl
>>176757
tbh she seemed to check out fairly often. she posts on twitter or Instagram once in awhile and then vanishes.
>>177109
2017-2020 she was the most active. She put out a lot of photo sets, vids, social posts and actually listened to what we wanted from her. Ever since covid she just ignores her socials and fans barely puts out any content. I think it's cause she's got a boyfriend who doesn't want her being too much of a whore. She can't be profiting like she used to so I dunno.
>>177112
Isn't she Russian? Gotta be a pain in the ass to keep up with content right now.
>>177663
The sanctions affected OF not Fansly where she's posting now. There's a lot of Russian girls still posting daily and hustling but she ain't.
>>177112
>>177668
only thing I see her posting is that she's headed to the gym on twitter but I don't subscribe to fansly.
We need a mega of her Onlyfans and fansly please
OF thots are like watching stocks. once her stock goes down, she will cave and post 100 pics of her tits. bet... just gotta be patient
>>177112
how do you know she has a boyfriend?
>>180767
He's in her new photosets feeding her and gripping her neck.
where are the photos where he is with a friend
>>180772
feeding her? I thought she was trying to lose weight. and how does that prove he's her boyfriend? maybe he's just some guy she's doing a set with.
>>183599
thanks but we need that mega guys