/tits/

What's her real name? do you have her insta
Jesus Christ I need her
Somebody be a $15 hero
Yo wtf ive been talking to this girl for a few days and she wants to meet up. I met her on wooplus. She asked me to come over a few days ago but I couldn't.
>>176580
Hell yeah, where she from?
Got anymore of her?
>>176583

The tattoo on her arm looks like 3 dudes escaping a prison with the San Francisco skyline in the background, so maybe the Bay Area?

It's probably a reference to the 1962 Frank Morris escape (forgot the other two guys' names). Only issue is ... The TransAmerica Pyramid in the background wasn't built until 1971 so ... cringe?
>>176580
Got any pics of those things hanging, full frontal??
Found her IG
Glam.n.cheese
Her tits looks so much bigger on that first pic. They look smaller on that nude.
Maybe they got that huge after the kid.
>>176602
They do look different in size. That first pic is fucking insane
>>176609
Yeah no way its the same person
>>176580
Those tits look to small bro to be her
>>176580
>>176737
>>176718
It’s obviously her, but mans got sent an OLLDDD pic
We wanna see them giant long titties
Can someone post the best insta pics and tiktok vids

I can’t get these apps to work I’ve been stuck in another country with my phone currently falling apart

Savetik.net
Snapinsta.app
Snaptik.app
She's on Coomer now and it's disappointing all across the board in my opinion. Out of almost 100 posts there are like ... maybe 8 to 10 kiiiinda good ones.

I'm a /tits, /bbw and /booty fan across the board, and her apparent lack of knowledge on how to create good content was frustrating.
Post the pics.
Just wanna see those big tits.
I'm meeting her this weekend I'll see if she wants to shoot content but it's up to her.
>>177013
Brutha ... I found her on Coomer. Why would I waste time posting the pics. They're a lightning fast click away to anyone here.
I might be new or stupid haha. But what's Coomer? So i can look for her myself.
She still on snap?
>>176966
That's true. Most videos are lacking. Especially when the cameraman gets all excited and can't hold the camera still, or thinks we want a 30 sec. close-up of one nipple.
>>177475
Finally a person one person who feels like me. 30 sec close up on a nipple is just b.s.
>>176966
>>177150

okay but what's her onlyfans username? it's not Pinkglitter911 and it's not Glam.n.cheese so I can't find it
>>177872
Glitter1992
That's her OF
Talked to her for a day on ig, she sent me lots of vids and pics whenever I asked but would never send a specific thing I asked. Only old pics and vids, her tits aren't like the original pic in a black top or as big.. so don't expect much, I stopped talking to her. definitely lost lots of weight or that biggggggg tits pic is photoshopped
>>180162
Post what you can please
her content isn't even worth posting. her tits look small, her areolas aren't good and they are all crazy filtered with snapchat stuff like that grey bra pic in the first post.
>>180753
I'll be the judge of that!
(3.9 MB, 1530x2044, Screen Shot 2022-10-22 at 9.11.46 AM.png) (1.1 MB, 2316x3088, G92.jpeg)
>>180753
I definitely agreed 100%, even on the /bbw side of things there was NO good/non-potato full body stuff that showed her overall heft.

I'd pretty much written her off entirely, but her OF has been slowly/surely getting sliiightly better. She definitely still needs to zoom out more, get more naked, and take longer videos. Hope she learns.

https://coomer.party/onlyfans/user/glitter1992
>>181201
this fat pig gets my dick hard as fuck
>>181201

The first two pics OP posted of her must be a morph or she had a BR