/tits/

Be careful with this bitch. She thinks she’s entitled to your bank account just because you sub to get OFs. She watches to see who left a mass PPV message on read. Lil bitch weird
>>175659
That's real. This bitch cancelled my subscription and said that I spammed her with likes and didn't her. I got refunded and I ripped her all of OF before she did it, so I guess it was a win. lol
Don’t blame you at all. She runs her shit so toxic which is a same cuz her content is nice
Who got collection of pics
Post her mega brother
She's super rude and entitled. Complains about people who *pay* for a subscription but don't pay to unlock all of her locked posts.

Mostly posts pictures of her ass, which doesn't make any sense because her tits are the only thing good about her.

She's really stuck up and not a good creator. Save your money, don't buy anything from her.
>>175730
She did the same thing to me. She was very upset that I liked three of her posts and had auto renew turned off on her subscription.

Like I paid you money, and I'm helping you out by liking posts, which does something to boost your rank as a creator, and you're mad about that?

She's really weird
Sadly a lot of women on OF will say “this isn’t instagram I’m not here for likes” that’s your problem not mine I already paid to access the page I’m not paying you again to see what’s on it that’s the problem with a lot of them they want money for attention they’re barely giving the people paying them the most want my advice find a girl on your friends list with big tits and shoot your shot you’ll likely get all the content you want for free
>>179848
If she'd give you nudes for free, she'd probably be down to fuck.

So, aim higher?
>>179304
such beautiful tits and a fat pussy wow