/tits/

If anybody ever wants to pull and make a Tele I’ll donate
>>175421 (OP)
Thanks man. Anybody go the full sized versions of these at least?
Here's a dump of what I have of her. ~700 pics ~60 vids:

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubWVkaWFmaXJlLmNvbS9maWxlLzc5aGRqbWVrNWN5OTljYy9WaWRlb3MuemlwL2ZpbGU=

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubWVkaWFmaXJlLmNvbS9maWxlL2VzbWpjNnBqeHR1cGFjOS9pbWFnZXNfMi56aXAvZmlsZQ==

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubWVkaWFmaXJlLmNvbS9maWxlLzBwbHo3amwwaHhzam5lYi9pbWFnZXNfMS56aXAvZmlsZQ==
Need to see more of these tits topless
Thanks for the pics & vids collection. She's a very nice voluptuous woman.
Whats this girls phone number?
>>176265
Are these screen grabs from a video or is she using a potato cam?
>>175706
Hella boss move. Thanks man. Literally just finding out about her other day and couldn't find any wins. As matter fact didn't even think any existed. Much appreciated brotha
This is me. You do not have my consent to post my images and what you are doing is illegal, also you're gross. This shit is the reason I quit doing OF, don't do certain content, and keep my prices high. May you always have difficulty finding my nudes.
>>175706

What do I do with these?
>>176978
Whats you phone number?
>>176978
get a real job and maybe your parents will be (at least) proud of you...
>>176978
Actually you're attitude is really gross doll. So thanks for revealing your true colors. Don't you know being leaked is the ultimate complement and also one of the highest forms of publicity. Not one nude model ever went broke being leaked just think kim kardashian. It shows that you women are highly insecure and unsure about this life. Cant handle stay out kitchen doll. Or better yet get your flabby ass back in the kitchen woman. Lol
maybe the best board honestly. Thanks for the wins and laffs
Atomicpieceofshit
>>176978
Here's the (you) (you)'re so much craving for, and with (you) i mean my dick.
anyone with more. Thanks!
>>177008
>I'M A VIRGIN!!!
>I'M A FAG!!!
Pick at least one.
(142 KB, 470x992, 1.jpg)