/tits/

Nasty saggers. Prolly look like 2 plastic bags full of water 🤢🤮
>>175373
And I bet you look like harvey weinstein's asshole. Get outta here if you don't like, faggot maggot.
>>175373
Large breasts sag? And here I thought that defies gravity. Idiot.
>>175371 (OP)
I prefer her charity work to be honest, large breasts can only feed so many.
>>175416

HOLY BANANAS how/where did you find this? Do you have any more? Been following her on IG for a minute.
>>175373
fat gloppy tits like hers and Ariana's are literally perfect for tit-fucking, ya virgin
Oddly enough I saw this chick on tinder and the university she goes to is like 15 minutes away from my house lmao, man we need more wins of her
>>175449

Fuck yeah. I lost access to my IG so I don't recall her handle....
Her ig?
It's like everything on her has been wiped out. Tits page is gone, and nothing shows up
Her ig handle doesn't show . Anyone know if there's a new one
>>175561
Her IG is still there and it’s the same username. Maybe try searching her using a different ig account or something.
she has lots of fat friends with fat faces, but their stomachs are small. strange body shapes. she does have some udders. I think she lost weight hence why she covers her stomach the way she does and why her tits are so saggy.
why am I getting @nn3r!$ vibs from her?
Anyone have anything on your this chick? We need to see more.
>>176616
Does you or anyone else have those vids of her back flipping ? Or only screenshots
she sells low key, hit her up.. not cheap tho
>>176747
You cop any? And she give you a price list ?
yeah.. its $100 for 10 pics and a vid..
>>176771
Damn. Genuinely was interested in buying from her but 100 for some pics and one vid is pretty damn wack.
(90 KB, 828x1104, ab.jpg)
This is apparently her. Can share some other non-nudes of her later.
>>176785
Absolutely great drop, thanks bro. And thanks for the other stuff you’ll drop later
Any pics or video with her face?
Any pics or videos that include her face?
No, she doesn't do with face
>>176785
Yes it's her. In his social networks there are some photos with the same wallpaper on the walls. Thanks!!
Does anyone have more pics? Maybe with her face?
man you guys are fucking retards.. she doesn't send nudes with face.. the rest of her nudes are pretty much the same, nothing special
Drop any more content you got of her please!
>>176785
you got more? please drop what you got!
>>178596
The file doesn’t seem to open. Is anyone else having issues?
I can’t open it either
thats the sims lol

ngl i kinda wanna play that shit now
>>175539

I think she used to be a bit more overweight and wasn't so proud of it. However, she somehow managed to do gymnastics
Anymore pics?
Pls share the live again :(
I saw there’s a Reddit forum of her but it’s private. Does anyone have access or can share what’s been posted on it?