/tits/

(150 KB, 1115x1536, VV01.jpg) (129 KB, 716x1272, VV02.jpg) (90 KB, 716x1272, VV03.jpg) (131 KB, 716x1254, VV04.jpg) (347 KB, 1980x2640, VV07.jpg) (489 KB, 1980x2640, VV08.jpg)
Some pussy pics that i really love. didn't follow her for long time any new OF stuff?
Since she only streams on OF now, does anyone know how to capture and record streams there?
>>174186
She doesn’t stream on OF anymore. Hardly even posts on OF because she’s a ridiculous head case. Hot af though
Best slit winner
she also lost way too much weight and looks no where near as good as she did
>>174337
Yeah, the hot ones usually are headcases.
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
>>174350
What did he mean by this
(42 KB, 1000x563, eeeee.jpeg)
It’s hard to find full frontal pics of her, but here’s one. I’ve been trying to find this certain video too but no luck. She takes her stuff down quick.
>>174349
Seemed smart with tails n all but lost me when they want u to use bitcoin lol
>>174337
doesn’t she use other platforms?
>>174434
Nope, just OF. I'll check to see if I have that camshow. Will upload if I do.
>>174363
Messed up my replies but I'll check to see if I have that camshow and will upload it if so.
looking for OF content
(41 KB, 1000x563, eeeeeee.jpeg)
too much discussion not enough posting
(1.1 MB, 1080x1618, 2837282.mp4)
>>174630 I tried google searching but no luck unless I’m just shit at searching. There’s the camwhores links but like 80% of that website is just private videos
>>174957
aHR0cHM6Ly9yZWN1cmJhdGUuY29tL3BlcmZvcm1lci92aXhlbnZpcmFnbw==

shows for days dude
She's having another mental breakdown. I don't understand how you can look like her, get all the positive reinforcement in the world, and still be fragile and unstable as fuck.
>>176325
The positive reinforcement comes from guys who don't know her personally and are either interested in fucking her or fapping to her or "dating/marrying" a fantasy version of her.

And in the real world, she gets awkward stares and lustful looks or various combinations of "your poor back" or "dirty whore" comments made in front or behind her. Where the only way to avoid the looks and commetns is to dress the clear opposite of how she wants to dress.
(1.3 MB, 180x316, 26311499.gif)
>>176325
girls like these are always riddled with mental issues
>>176325
>>176336
Cause deep down there is that feeling of just achieving things or getting that "positive reinforcement" just because they born pretty/with the right genes, and not because of self effort/skill.
Lots of pretty people have that feeling.
>>176335
R u sure we're talking about the same girl because from what I've seen people say mean ass shit to her all the time and it mainly has to do with her attitude and the clothes she wears. You make it seem like she's some complicated individual. She's not the easiest person to talk to nor is she the hardest either. She loves animals and her attitude is shit but that's mainly because she's a well endowed women with a humongous ego that gets bigger with every man that kisses her ass and throws her money. She's a women for all of the people who want a dumbed down version of what I just said
>>176349
The comment I was responding to was asking why someone could still be fragile and unstable while getting positive reinforcement. My answer is that the positive reinforcement given to Vixen (or most of these women in this scene) is coming from a place that isn't exactly going to make them feel good about who they are and what they're doing. Because, whether it's good comments or bad, both side are guys reacting to her based on how she looks and gets guys off rather than anything else she does or any other facet of who she is as a person.

And that kind of situation tends to fuck with people after a while, especially as they get more and more conscious of it.

It's not that her ego is getting bigger, it's that she's getting more and more isolated and reacting to that isolation by closing more and more of her audience off, creating a negative feedback loop.
>>176356
Dude I've talked her several times she likes compliments and she also likes banning people for no reason. Women tend not to want that kind of attention but also they hate not being paid attention to at all. Which one is it? She's a sex worker she's well aware of that fact and she likes it when people enjoy her content. Some of these women in sex work have issues. She's not a mean person if you know how to talk to her but saying wise ass comments to people who simply ask you how much something is or can I have a custom of you wearing regular clothes is not it.
>>176360
I'm not saying she isn't playing to some fucked up power dynamics between her and her audience and takes liberties, but none of this is one-sided or as simplistic as "she's a bitch" or "they're simps." Its just people being a mess and all of the fantasies and weirdness and in-between on display to not make sense of.
>>176360
Were there any customs or other content of her wearing regular clothes shared? Would love to see it.
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9ScWN0TkM=

Uploading her OF, ~17gb
>>176335
She likes getting lustful looks from dudes in public.
>>176450
>>176450

It's been hanging on 10gb for an hour or so - hopefully the remaining 7gb gets uploaded too
>>176462

Uploading that part now.
>>176483
Kill confirmed. Thanks dude, best VV drop on the net.
>>176522

np, of up to date as of last night
Arguing about whores demanding obscene money for no nudity is one thing, but arguing about a whore's personality is another level of retarded
>>176525
Not when that personality dictates the prices they set and how they interact with their customers and potential customers.

But yeah, let's call them a whore and make it easier to keep things as stupid and reactionary as possible rather than treat them like a business/businesswoman selling a product and a service.
Does anybody have a picture of her with her arms at her sides not covering her right boob? It's so much bigger but she never shows it. Always has her fucking arm up or just covers them up. Just wanna see them thangs for what they is dammit
>>176563
Should see plenty of that in her camshows
>>176537

they are whores peddling their bodies and we are degenerates trying to get it for free. stop trying to normalize it you weirdo
>>176611
Wanting a basic level of standards and competency so that more anons can actually handle dealing with these women and pay for decent content and then share said content is far better than what is going on now.

So fuck you for suggesting that any of this shit is good for anyone. Like being a stupid degenerate is inherent rather than a deterrent.
>>176615

I can't think of anything less productive than trying to get retards to jack off in a more fiscally responsible manner. what the fuck are you even saying
>>176619
Nothing better than a mindless contrarian who doesn't give a fuck but still has to pretend they had a coherent thought.
>>176640

i think i hurt your feelings..
>>176643
If it helps you sleep at night.
I was subbed not long ago, last post I saw she mentioned that someone close to her was going through a health crisis. Any update on that? Sounds like the anti-depressants the doctor prescribed were causing issues, she "hates doctors" now so obv she's dealing with quite a bit in her personal life. What's the latest on her OF?
gofile /d/RqctNC
>>176945
I'm the original uploader of the 17gb collection. I'm currently subbed and she hasn't mentioned anything lately about a loved one with a health crisis. It's been cosplay shit.
If she's going to keep dropping more of these boring cosplays I'll probably been unsubbing for a while. She sent out a short, 2 minute long b/g PPV but I prefer solo content.
>>176991
How much is the PPV? Was it sent directly to inbox or is it available to everyone at any time? She's done PPV before but it never shows up in the main feed.
>>177074
It's $16 and was sent to my inbox.
(109 KB, 1920x1080, snapshot_00.00.000.jpg)
Just noticed she has great taste of music. this bitch is perfect in many aspects body, boobs, ass, face & musics.
I saw the $16 PPV she dm'd to people. It's super weak! She's on her stomach so you can't even see her tits.
>>177334
The shit she's posting on her wall is weak too.
Where can i see this b/g scene?
>>177308
i don’t know if i’m just dense, but i can’t find that particular part. i know that’s the show though. she’s wearing the same exact outfit.
Anyone got the b/g video ?
She’s never done a b/g scene where are you seeing anything about this?
(1.2 MB, 1080x1878, vlcsnap-2022-10-04-10h20m46s910.png)
>>177748
The closest she ever got to doing a b/g scene was with her and a dildo pretending it was a male performer. She never did an actual scene with another man.
>>177753 if you see this post, the guy is referring to a B/G sent out as a PPV. Who knows if he's just talking shit? I'm not subbed so can't verify
>>176991
>>177824
So iam guessing it's 1 minute and 57 seconds of her doing doggy. Yeah I'll pass.
>>177824
Why those videos are always so lame? I mean, they are like "Look, a dick in the pussy, and i am moving my hips!"
Put that finger into her butthole, grab her hair, pull it and fuck her like a bitch she is. She is slapping her ass and tits all the time and she definitely loves it.
>>177824
oh wow nice care to share?
iorejgeoirgj
>>178056
i agree with this statement
Anyone got some full frontal stuff of her?
>>179138
Thank you for positing this, but whoever paid for this should get their money back. Or she needs to learn how to perform for the audience and how to film a scene rather than just lay there.
>>179144
that's some classic onlyfans BG content right there lmao, these girls can't film a good hc scene for LIFE
That was certainly some of the most shit sex ive ever seen, but judging by the hands it was some dude over 40 so checks out
>>179407
She can talk all the shit she wants, but that video was terrible, the people who paid deserve a refund for her shit performance and her laying there like a dead fish, and if that's the level of content to expect then she shouldn't expect much of a return on it except for the same sycophants that are already there.
yeah that was the most boring fuck ever. that dude was diddling her butthole like he thinks the fucking clit is there smh lmao I don't want to see a zoomed in starfish for 90 seconds smh kick rocks
>>179416
Her OF just isn't worth it these days. Her body isn't half as good as it used to be after the weight loss, and she doesn't know how to make good content anymore either.
>>179424
I've subbed to her onlyfans a couple of times and I have actually talked to her as well. What you read is what her attitude is for the most part. If I signed up for every sub that got leaked I'd have like 30 subs which iam not going to do
>>179424
>>179427
I'd put good odds that any real, constructive criticism that gets thrown her way in her Onlyfans gets you ridiculed by her groupies and banned. That's probably a huge reason why her content stagnated; there's no real ability to critique what she's doing and offer a different way to make her content. And her and her sycophants are more than happy to go down with the ship so long as they feel good about themselves along the way.
>>179427
It's funny that anytime I open one of her streams there's a 75% chance that she'll be in the midst of openly shitting on her own audience and fans. And then she wonders why she's not as popular as other models like Busty Ema.
she simply chose the wrong lifestyle
>>179430
Exactly, did the same thing while she was camming.
>>179430
I wouldn't even compare her to BE. BE is very enthusiastic about what she does. V has a unique body type and instead of gaining weight to increase her tit size, gaining more of an audience like Ema did, she lost weight. Her tits look a bit worse because of it, and she just complains that she has less subs because her appeal has changed. What did she expect to happen?
unfortunately, V is a victim of a mental health issue.I believe she said it was Bipolar Disorder
with mood swings of highs and lows.She's commented on several past live cam shows about living
with this condition and getting medical help.

Looks,figure, and personality she has,but when she belittles her fan base in one of her mood swings,
she ends up sabotaging herself.
>was supposed to stream last sunday
>cancels it at the last minute and reschedules for monday
>reschedules it again for thursday (today)
>3 hours after it was supposed to start and she's nowhere to be seen

>>179591
>when she belittles her fan base in one of her mood swings
Belittling her fans is the one thing she's consistent at. I wouldn't call that a mood swing.
As lots of people said, that ppv is awful! 2 mins and not even a cumshot? also the dude can't film, we can't see anything at all besides her back. I bet she asked like $50+ for that? haha.. wtf

also judging by that dude's hands, he has to be at least near his 50s or close, 44-55. But I'm not surprised, Vixen sounds like the type of girl with daddy issues.

Also don't be shocked by her current content.. she is barely active anywhere, has deleted all her twitter content and has moved into cosplay and BG content. I know exactly why.. she regrets losing so much weight and her tits have DEFLATED SO MUCH, I have a pic comparison but it wont let me post it. the difference is insane from 2020-early 2021. She's been in denial for the past few months and been getting hate so she decided to remove all her tits content because she has zero confidence about them anymore and rather not be compared to the goddess she once used to be. This is why you won't see much of her anymore.. go spend the $10 a month to see camsite rip sites of her chaturbate shows. Much more worth it.

If it wasn't about the money, she would have retired right now. But the money is still too easy/good to quit so she'll be posting guy POV's now rather than show her tits or she will hold them, etc.

I've not jerked off to vixen in over a year, only to her old content from cam from 2 years ago
To continue my previous post..

Her awful deflated tits is why you're seeing this BG content now, she is doing everything to avoid showing her tits (side tits getting fucked, her holding her tits, underboob in cosplay clothed etc) is maximum you'll see from her. Don't sub expecting to see full on nudes, won't happen anymore.

Also reason why there's no cumshot I bet is because the dude is super old (easy 50 from his hands and dick) and he probably dropped like 2 drop of dried cum (like she once attacked her fans for on twitter last year, the tweet is still there) so probably just cut the video short loool. How embarassing for that guy that she wont show his cumshot lol

but yeah her attitude is so arrogant and awful, this is why she ain't more popular and the time has passed for her to have 300k followers on twitter etc and make $30k a month on onlyfans, these days are gone and she'll never get the chance to that with her current body.

Now lastly, in a way 5% I do feel for onlyfans girls. I've been on both sides, an onlyfans subscriber and a manager (currently am) and 95% of subscribers never tip for anything or buy anything. It is pretty frustrating. We make $10k a month though from like 8 generous fans out of 300. so when nobody tips, you just post shit content because no matter if you try, most wont even give you a like. I'm glad I'm not a girl, I might have a depression which she might have honestly.
With the fact that she has quit all social medias kinda. And won't promote pics anymore or if she does, it will be deflated tits content. Her onlyfans fans # will take a hit in the next few months as well as her money received.

Don't be shocked if within a year or 2 (unless she gains weight back on her tits) once the money has completely ran dry that she totally quits OF. There will be a time when making $2000 a month won't be worth all the stress and anxiety onlyfans gives her

I even saw on twitter that she is even considering changing her alias (username) and remove the vixen out of her name. It's obvious how self-conscious she is about her current tits and don't want people to find her old massive perfect full tits so she can't be compared to what she onced looked like at her best
TG9vayB0aGUgZGlmZmVyZW5jZS4uLi4gd293IGxvbCAKCmh0dHBzOi8vaW1ndXIuY29tL2EvQW01d2RzUw==

2020 vs 2022
She was making lots of money, I think she bought a house (maybe??) or moved to a really nice condo. Bought her pricey green sports car which will lose value every month lol.. soon she will regret spending all her OF money at her peak rather than saving or investing it.. she obviously isn't going to have enough money soon to keep up with all these fancy purchases she loves to brag about

Won't be surprised if she is around 150 subs right now from maybe ~350-400 and her money down from ~10-15k to about $2500-3500 a month

this big money ride is almost over, she is either going to try and gain lots of weight back on as a last effort to get a big fan base back or fully retire by December 2023 (like posting 1 pic a month on OF just to get that free $1000 a month from subscriptions and call it quit)
never subbing to her of again, bitch never runs out of excuses
>>180144
>we make 10k a month though from like 8 generous fans out of 300
300 people buying a $15 sub is 4.5k too

you're looking at 200k a year from sitting on your ass
(950 KB, 1465x365, 123.png)
Did anyone record and care to share some of her OF live streams?
The one in the preview was already shared.
>>180387
i was going to record one she'd scheduled for last week but she postponed it at the last minute 3 times and then left her fans waiting when she forgot about the reschedule date and t get on to stream

one you posted is the only one
I said 300 fans.. not gaining 300 fans a month.

You lose on average 50% of your subs on onlyfans every month and gain about the same back or a bit more.

Also a her 12.50 subscription, she only gets like $9 after onlyfans takes her 20% cut fee for every tip or money she receives.

She probably makes 3-7k a month right now.
>>180777
Which is enough to keep her from having an actual job so why is she complaining
If you're a vixa fan looking for content... go watch her 2020 cam shows. Her body and her content is terrible in 2022.

If you're looking for that skinny white pale chick with massive full tits like she used to be.. go subscribe to "yourshamelessplug" better tits/body minus the ugly tattoo wiithout the awful attitude
Pass. Anymore VV anyone?
>>181123
>If you're looking for that skinny white pale chick with massive full tits like she used to be.. go subscribe to "yourshamelessplug" better tits/body minus the ugly tattoo wiithout the awful attitude
Couldn't agree more
>>181309

No one wants your fat girlfriend. Post V or stfu with your promo charade. Where is the content?
>>181325
The last 10 posts are about how she's been a flake and doesn't post content. If you're looking for VV content, post it yourself or conjure it, because everything has already been posted. If you're too stupid to look at the backlog of content, that's on you.
>>181325
lmao

>>181357
she dropped a few free videos in dm's the last few days but i don't bother saving them anymore because her tits look sad and deflated in all of them. in the last video she talked about how she can wear dresses braless now. her tits were fuller and more perky before the weight loss though so that doesn't make sense to me
>>181439
mind sharing some new shit?
Bump pls