/tits/

>>171788

most likely but its not fkin bad at all tbh
It’s real… got it from Reddit. Her first nude on OF
Holy fucking hell. That's somehow better than I imagined. She is absoltely incredible.
Great fucking tits
>>171773 (OP)
She would have to start making vids for me to sign up
Her husband is so lucky
>>171954
Why is he lucky? Because she has huge tits. Leave your basement every once in a while dude.
>>171969
Nah calling another man lucky because his wife has big tits is fuckin pathetic. She has an attractive big chest but she’s still average at best. Leave your basement for once and maybe you’ll realise women aren’t the greatest thing in the word
>>171970
I don't live in a basement, but you do, that's why you don't get a boyfriend. If you don't like women, I don't know what you're doing here, go see naked men, that's what you like. You really are pathetic, because you are a gay man who insults men for not being gay like you
>>172055
She's pretty not smoking hot
>>172035
Wow beautiful tits way better than imagined
>>172035
Holy fuckkk more of her wins pls
Buhmp
>>172361

Thank you for this! What a rack
So glad she's finally showing them off. She's easily one of my favorites now. I knew it was only a matter of time.
Why is she some special? I’m not gonna lie the titties look par. She should get some good angled pics to best show of the breast
>>172361
THIS IS A FAT FETISH SITE.

>>Bitch is Mid at best now.
>>172404
>Sir this is a Wendy's.
You're about as funny as rape.
I just got the PPV message right as my sub to her expired lmao. Thanks for the work anon
>>172398
If you like men, then just say so.
It's always just a matter of time with these hoes. They get hooked on that easy money.

Now if simps would stop giving Yungfreckz money she might be next.
Definitely need more from this bitch goddamn
Is she posting snymore nudes?
>>172440
She's barely posting now. Yungfreckz would just go if the money dried up.

The women who get naked wanted to get naked but needed the right excuse to make it okay.
>>172681
While true... defending a boring whore like Freckz is what you're not gonna do. Sides this girl is hotter, younger, and doesn't have stupid tattoos.
She is boring. Thats why no one talking about her. Nor does she smile in her Onlyfans. She needs to get active like in her tiktoks. Even tho low key boring too.
>>172684
Anon, I don't have to defend her. The second that Yungfreckz gets a half decent boyfriend and a job that pays, she's gone. If Yungfreckz even thinks she can get a decent boyfriend with a good job, she's getting pregnant with his kid and clinging on like her life depends on it.

Holding out hope Yungfreckz is going to get naked is a waste of time. And at least X0 gets topless now.
>>172693
Dude yunkfreckz is probably making more now than any job will ever pay her. Look at lolosavo this chick made 400 grand in 6months of being on onlyfans. If she would have stuck with it for 2 or 3 years she would have been millionaire. Women are attracted to money that they don't have to put in alot of effort to get and if she can make 20 grand a month just bouncing her titties why would she take her shirt off
>>172693

>Decent boyfriend

She's a sex worker bro, most of them date abusers or trash. Cause no gentleman wants them at that point.
>>172725
Anyone here would take them in an instant, you and I included, don't fool yourself
>>171951
Oh gee, your support is her top priority, she's getting on that real quick
>>172693
Like another anon said, I doubt she'll get a job, we probably underestimate how much is made through of, and whether we like it or not, a lot of simps pay her monthly just to get stepped on, so I think she'll be gone only when she finds something that needs equal or less effort
>>172713
If it was only about the money, she would have gotten her tits out already. There are probably plenty of guys subbed right now that would drop thousands to see her tits, have made themselves vocal about it, and she still hasn't done it.

Lolosavo is unique in that she played everyone, including herself by thinking she was going to do something else. But the difference is that Lolosavo did the work to promote herself and connect with her audience/subs well past the time she was supposed to shut things down. And when she decided to do another run, they were there and willing to support.

Yungfreckz hasn't even done half of that. It's been half-assed from the start and she's shown no signs of wanting to do more. She knows she has men who would drop big money, and she still hasn't done more than topless handbras. So dangling a big payday in front of her to entice her to do more is a waste of time.

>>172725
Unless they're directly fucking someone for money, it's not sex work. It's a performance just like any other performance. And I don't know who she's dating or what her standards are, but if they are nothing but bums and scumbags, I doubt she's going to turn down a decent man unless she's fucked in the head. Then it's the man who's dodging a big titty bullet.

>>172730
That's why the
>If Yungfreckz even thinks she can get a decent boyfriend with a job, she's getting pregnant and clinging on like her life depends on it

Is there. If she isn't going to work a 9-5, then her options are to continue to do this half-assed or get a man that's going to support her. And I think she'd go for the boyfriend/kid than keeping her Onlyfans if she had the choice.

Can we get back to X0 now before this thread gets derailed even further?
>>172736

spills entire fuckin autismo opinion

> stop derailing the thread!
Yawn…I’m so glad I didn’t spend the 45 on the second “nude” picture. This bitch a fucking joke. Y’all are crazy if you don’t add these to the spank bank and move on. There is way better tits to be spending your hard earned money on. IMO
Wait. $45 for a single potato quality picture???
Yes. Each one of those nude photos was a single photo for 40+ and her sub is $15 a month

Bitch is fucking on crack.
I don't agree with the price either but at least she has a price to show them. It will probably get lower over time.
>>172987
I didnt think theyd be as juicy. They looked like theyd sag to her knees
>>172989
Nahh them things sit nice! :D
>>172987
Ty anon how much did she charge you for this titty pic
>>172998
Bro they look great but I bet they do sag have you noticed in all her topless pics she has her bra on under her boobs..classic hold em up move and she also uses her hands to pull them don’t get me wrong she is amazing but they say for sure
>>172987
Thank you so much my guy
Pics are great but need to see those udders out in an actual vid.
Dude, now I want a MEGA of her content if she's gonna be continuing this now. Her boobs are INSANE.
>>172987

Those udders are insane!! Thank you mate keep em coming
morphed
Her baby daddy won’t have to work anymore with those things bank rollin the family
she wears her underwear and pants like Steve Urkel b/c of her huge stretch marks. she tries covering them up but just ends up looking like a dummy
>>173446
All that is really putting me off those huge tits. Yes.
>>173467
Some autists can't read sarcasm.
>>173460
omfg she is soooo hot, i love those fucking milk tanks🍼🍼🍼🍼🥵, mooaaarrr please
>>173460
Thank you for the share bro! She's amazing
>>173460
rip to who ever paid 50 dollars for a 6 second clip
Will she go fully nude?
>>173524
If she's showing her tits for extra money she'll eventually get naked and show it all for a lot of money too.
>>173512

im going to jack off in his honor
where is the REPORT MY POST channel
>>174072
thanks for the share - she also looks like one of those annoyed to be nude types. only stumbled on the saying when I say the subreddit of it calling girls faces lolll
>>175115
Thank you for your contribution… er I mean sacrifice! lol
>>175115

Thank you for the drop. She's incredible
>>175115
Thanks for taking the plunge.
You idiots always fall victim to the same angles. This bitch doesn’t have huge tits, she just puts them in the foreground in every. Single. Picture. Y’all Fucking retarded.
>>175130
>This bitch doesn’t have huge tits
retard
>>175115
didn't think she's so fat, which is good
>>175115

Anyone got more? Her tits are absolutely crazy
bump these tits
Fuck she's amazing...
Anyone have anything new?
we can't let this thread die!
>>179778