/tits/

Thank youuu!!!
Yeesh bish's face is ghoulish. Nice tits tho.
Any videos
>>172181
Appreciate it fam
If anyone has some vids too, they're highly appreciated
I've been a member of her patreon a few times but i can't sub again until she delivers a bit more quality overall. Her content is way too lazy and poorly shot to demand $25-50 for the higher tier of "longer videos" per month.
>>172855
haven’t seen those. Thanks!
(1.0 MB, 540x960, 1.mp4)
Only seen some 30-50'ish vids of hers so might be wrong

She made a partial boob drop and bounce ONCE and complained about the pain so much, so i dont expect her to deliver anything but abbi secraa like "boredom posing" and hasnt delivered since from what ive seen, especially not after the gifts grew and got heavier (but far from ie Norma and the likes that can drop and bounce without complaints)

And her bod aint even close to Abbis (and i got bored of Abbi long time ago as she totally left any action out of her vids and her "camera dude" seems high OR cause he dunno what focus on the good parts mean).

If she shapes up on video content, Im stoked. If not she remains in the "boring drawer".
Cmh0dHBzOi8vZHJpdmUuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS9kcml2ZS9mb2xkZXJzLzEyUjNBbzN0ci1TaUc4bTUyRTFjcm9RRHUtY1hGTC1wZD91c3A9c2hhcmluZwoK
bump, can somebody reup those video posts she is one of my favorite and i missed these posts
>>172181
Very late to the party, can I get a reup? They’re all down.