/tits/

Her voice is so smooth.
aHR0cHM6Ly9iYnctY2hhbi5ubC8ubWVkaWEvMjc5NWEyNWVhNzE1OGEyY2NlYWM3ZTdjYjdhYzVmYjkzYjVkZTQwODYzMGM4Nzc0OTU4MGRjODI5MzU0MDdiNi5tcDQ=
aHR0cHM6Ly9iYnctY2hhbi5ubC8ubWVkaWEvZjA1OGZlNTE2YWY0MGJlYWViMWRmYzQxZTcxNDdkMzFlMGQ3NGE2YWFmMmE3YTQ3ZWEyMzhjZmU1MzU1NDQ1ZS5tcDQ=
I wish she would just step back from the camera like three feet
Don't you guys get tired of seeing the same pics over and over?
>>169331
i dont understand what im doing wrong with the link is this not a mega link?? i paste this after (.nz/) or did i miss the memo in the last year iv been away from the internet?
>>169355
there's an faq for a reason bro
Has she ever shown her face?
Same shitty angles
This bitch is so fucking boring it hurts. Same shitty low angles to conceal her ugly ass tiddys nipples pointing straight down to the floor like a cow udder
Dude so angry. Typical for lonely angry cucks. Did your rant make you feel better after you jacked to the "ugly tits?"
>>169457
>Angry dude playing the higher role against other angry dudes.
>>169355

Click help at the top of the page mate then read through it, but the link is to this video >>>/tits/159373 (Cross-thread) so you don't need to bother decoding it. I don't know why the muppet encoded something that could literally just be linked to.
>>169428

You're on the wrong board, buddy.
>>169557
strongly suggest one of the pin threads. it helps if u know how to read
>>169457
>>169355
The links are “base64” codes. Use a base64 decoder or site to convert the links.
>>169728
If you're going to just explain it then there's no point of the encoding in the first place
>>169380
She also used to do Video Game Reviews during the Machinima days.
>>170273
where are the middle photos from? its not on social media nor OF. is there another source?
>>170391
They're from her Instagram...check again
What new on onlyfans
Chin diaper
The One Piece...The One Piece is real
>>170979
Can we get much higher?
What new on onlyfans she been posted 2 weeks ago
Her Coomer page needs an update
wasnt there a REPORT MY POST, what happened to it?
chyna chase dis cor d?
We need a hero.
Anything new on olnyfans
>>169380
she got a face surgery to look like a bimbo and then unironically stopped showing her face again because it looks terrible
>>171990
I wouldn't say it looks terrible.
>>171990
She’s like 35, she needs to accept that.
>>171994
35 shouldn't be hard to accept
Wait, did she stop wearing her nip piercings? Fuck yeah, time to beat my dick like never before. Always found her super hot but piercings are a huge turnoff for me
>>170980
Damn lol, mfers really can't come up with new memes other than random shit
Does she have anymore dirty talk videos? Idk where y’all get them from
Do someone have a videos about her??
Nobody got paid pictures for august
>>173084
Her face actually looks good here even though she looked fine before she had the surgery. She don't need to keep hiding it now.
>>169329 (OP)
$25 dollars for a titty pic & $40 for 3 titty pics? this bitch is crazy. she literally takes the same pictures over and over again with her stupid mask. in my opinion, she actually has a decent face and should show it regularly. we already know what she looks like, why try to hide it still? and she has a great ass from what I can see. if she wanted to charge $40 for a video of her getting fucked and spreading her cheeks to do anal, I'd most likely buy it. but definitely not for the same standard titty pictures of the same angle and positioning every single time. all thats different are the clothes and contacts she wearing. if she put half the effort into diversifying her content like she does with her appearance/outfits/clothes, she could make way more, or at least get away with these prices.
>>173116
then don't buy it, armchair CEO
Wow china looking real good these days. Titties bigger than ever
>>170298
Did anyone archive her machinima stuff?
>>173599
Bro just singlehandedly killed the whole mood 😭
pls
>>173599
She can still get it. Might throw out her hip but this isn't a deal breaker.
>>173599
Man I hope them mf start milking
I need more of her
Can someone post more of her please
>>173775
She's probably 37 or 38 if her hobbies are any indication.
She's def pushing 40 and still acting like she's 19 for simp bucks, shit it sad tbh
>>174098
😳 Damn! Thanks for the win hero!
Suckin her nips is like suckin a micro dick lmfao
>>174098
Why is she doing this gross ass shit with her nipples? She rarely shows them normally but when mutilated, its no problem with her, why? Does she hate her beautiful natural nipples?
>>174141
micro dicks? man i swear ppl sexuality are borderline suspect
>>171994
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
>>174564
I wouldn't keep your hopes up
Can somebody drop the pictures please
does anyone have the tifa pics?
Hmm,

YkdWaGEyVmtlbTl1WlM1amIyMHZZMmg1Ym1GamFHRnpaUT09
anyone have the vid of her bouncing them while laying on her back and hiding behind them? she was wearing hello kitty band aids over her nips. not gonna pay for her OF again.
>>175267
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMMlpwYkdVdmMyVkJhbnBEZVV3alpqSm1XR3RYTFVOV00yaHVaMWxQV0ZkU1kwdzBkRWRXU3kxU1dXZHBkVEJpTjFaaVVIaGFiSFV0UVE9PQ==
After seeing what essentially is her catalog goddamn this bitch all she do is tease. Not one of those videos has her bare tits in them. Gotta admire the hustle but fuck her.
>>175496
That's why we let the retards pay for her crap so we can nut for free, plus that whale ass bitch is gonna die of a heart attack in 5 years or something
>>175546
For those who can actually nut to her stuff
I'll be satisfied with just 1 titty drop. No pasties, stickers, bandaids, or anything else. Just 1 clean, bare, titty drop. I still out hold hope.
>>175651
got to give it to her she a big dick tease
I remember she mentioned something about a hormonal imbalance a long time ago on twitter

Have there been any updates since then?
>>176236> she needs some fenugreek
Thank you, king. Please drop more if you got it.
Thank you! Doing awesome work
>>174564
I think this is the only topless set I didn't get. Of someone drops it, I'll drop whatever they're missing in return
Pay for them yourself and then drop them>>177279
(363 KB, 720x1280, CC - TikTok - 3.mp4)
She showed her face once again, she don't look half bad.
>>177661
Have you went outside lately she wears a mask but most of us already knew what she looked like so her purpose for wearing a mask only really makes sense to her.
Engorged nips just another scam with this one. Been a decade and she still cant make a regular video pointed at the camera showing her natural tits
Bump this
looks like another one kicks the dust
Does she ever dirty talk?
Well darn.so long thread