/tits/

jeeeeeez
She looks like she's from Spain but her eyes are hideous! Too big, too angular, and no eye lashes. Boobs are beautiful, as you would expect from europe.
>>142509 (OP)
Does anyone have any content you want to share?
them titties tuff
(901 KB, 569x1014, 1627402699714.png)
Yo my boy post some more of these spanish titties.
Bump
>>142534

Slow day in bbwchan huh? This isn't even look like the same chick. She does look more Venezuela than the other one though, the other one she looks more Spainish. If I had to guess though I wouldn't say Venezuela, I would say this chick is possibly maybe from Panama.
>>142534
not her moron, it's caroline cashbon
>>142529
I would never sign up for a 50 dollar tier anything
What's her info, when I copy and paste the insta. info I doesn't work.
also that's Caroline Casbon she looks completely differently from the initial posts
Name
>>142562
For the dumbasses that can't bother to translate anything, the 10 bucks tier is the one that still has nudes.

I just can't tell if this is the same woman from the initial.
we need a $10 hero or better yet a $50 superhero
>>142638
Her 10 dollar tier isn't shit. Theirs no nudes in it. If you want nudes iam guessing you'll have to sign up for the 50 dollar tier which iam not doing
is that really her ig? it had 1 pic n 1k followers. not normal for chick like her
>>142644
Probably was. This chick has humongous titties so that thousand followers were probably various men and if the puc is revealing enough I could see it.
what is her screen name or what does she go by?
somebody wrote this is her insta: aHR0cHM6Ly9pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tL2thaGR1c19vYWhhbD91dG1fbWVkaXVtPWNvcHlfbGluaw==
im not a computer geek I don't understand that "code" or whatever the fudge it means. thanks
Son tarados o que? Base64 en Google y traducen el codigo
>>142655
yes, stupid enough to be in this forum that they dont know how to decode and lazy enough to not click on the google translate button to know whats going on and instead rely on others
>>142656
And above all its not leaked content its just her istagram address which is public knowledge
does Patreon accept prepaid Visa or Mastercards?
We need a hero
>>142780
Theirs really no reason to bump this thread because unless someone buys her 50 dollar patron and is willing to share it theirs never going to be anything new on her.
wtf's with these filters she puts on them?
>>142839
Pleease this isn't the $50 tier?
>>142840
I meant to say please don't tell me you payed 50 smacks for this bro 🥶🤧
>>142839
She's not ugly at all. The thing is that I have had gorgeous young 19yo college chicks throwing themselves at me at the club and they had way better asses, better body, better style, and way cuter faces. I will say tho this chick does has great boobs that is something that is very uncommon, and also that was atleast 12 years ago and probably the clubs are not what they used to be. Before the club was all young people like 25 and under. I would imagine there's a lot more older ladies now like in their 40s or like 45 and less of a young population. Just an educated guess
>>142868
My bad. That was a typo. I meant to say her eyes are the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen.
Yooo did she take her patreon down?????
no, it doesn't show up in the search. you gotta link it from her dumb IG account that's private. Are all her pictures so shitty with filters. why the fuck do these stupid whores filter themselves? wtf is she trying to hide. Also I read pattern doesn't accept prepaid visa/mastercard but somebody on here said they do. Anybody know the answer 100%?
***patreon not pattern
I can confirm, her tits are massive and even better pulled out.
(32 KB, 700x483, DuVUG6KX4AM_nRp.jpg)
>>142943
Almost all her posts are reposts of the exact same image to feign having a bunch of content.

Pathetic.
How does a chick like this get tatted then act like she's beautiful? She went from a 7 to a 5.5, It's these type of chicks in the 1st place that made me hate tattoos. The way they ruin their looks is stunning
is it possible to ask her on patreon if she would meet up for 5 grand?
her tits look smaller in this photo set?
>>142954
Dude why? It would literally take almost a thousand dollars to get to where she's at on top of that 5 grand just to fuck her. You can fuck some random chick here at home for way cheaper than that on top of that she's only 18 so she's probably more of a taker than a giver.
34 j tits.
those were her old hooker pics
Good work guys. Eat your heart out anneris and freckz. This girl is tops so young ripe and supple. Being from a 3rd world country she will give great content for the money.
Thank you so much bros!
who ever uses such words like "ripe and young" to describe a female has some serious perverted issues and is more than likely a fucking goof piece of shit. Nobody wants to hear your twisted imagination you fuckin weirdo pervert
Videos please??
>>143014
She looks very nice and ripe and young, perfect for us older Men.
>>143055 Why did you capitalize the M? And yeah young obviously has it's benefits I mean everyone knows that, it's not rocket science. A thot like this probably doesn't have children yet maybe 1, you can go for it dude. Make her your lady
Bump
>>143055

You sound as if you should be on a register.
Any videos?
Bump...
Such big fat tits. Please post video
They're perfect
Big but firm
>>143922
Probably because she's only 18
Bump
Don't delete mu comment stupid ass mods
Hell yea bro them bitch as jews or Indian mods deleted our comments
Bump
Anybody hear about the shooting in Brooklyn NY at or on the subway where five people were killed today April 12? I will bet my life and say it was niggers., Only niggers do stupid shit like that in broad daylight endangering hundreds of innocent people just because somebody stepped on their Jordans
BLM the most racist organization in America and will only get involved when it can lead to a payday because of a lawsuit. They always support the stupid niggers who pull guns on good police officers or who use counterfeit money, which results in the brave officers using force and ending the retards existence.
Any mes videos?
what is her new IG? Everything looks down
>>144604
So hot wow please post videos
>>144729
I don't think she has any
Pasen más de esa tetona
envíen más vídeos de la tetona
>>145045
Yes she is 18 years old you would have to be to be on patreon
does she have another insta? that one isn’t showing for me
>>144755