Please send Ursula Suarez video links
Post her bbc sextape
>>308699
She need a new phone or camera with 8k much better we r in 2023
More her onlyfans stuff
Bbc sextape
Sorry bruh she only likes bwc.
>>308791
Complete opposite bud, she only fucks small to average sized Latinos, like the rest of the supremo squad
>>308798
Small dicks who can barely get it up and do more moaning than the women who fuck in silence
Bruh you can stop talking whenever you want because I can promise you that this hoe will not ever let any of you fuck unless you give her money, are a 10/10 handsome latino, or are cool with her close friends. Bruh... It's not going to happen.

She doesn't like you, and she will not love you ever. And the same goes for all of these other butt latina models. They are models and you are supposed to buy into a fantasy. These whores are not goddesses that are expert sex partners. They do love anal though, and prostitution is real whether you like it or not. It shouldn't be that way and in an ideal world you could have your big butt latina who loves you and marries you, but the reality of the matter is that only few a chosen. There is a heart that opens and closes.

The illuminati is real. There are evil things happening behind the scenes all the time in society that you are not yet aware of. Secret organizations, sending out secret messages in broad daylight, and even cover-ups by authorities in certain cases. Nobody wants you to know about the real world. You are suffering because you do not want to admit or come to terms with the fact that the Earth is in a state of trouble and that life is not fair. There are normal aquaintances around you everyday that are lying to you because they are evil.

Behold the truth, and embrace it. Love the woman for what she is whether she wants to suck your dick or not. Make everyday count for you. There is only so much that you can do to achieve some of these deviant dreams of yours, but these are a good steps and a place to start.
I might also seen many tattoos of Illuminati's on these bitches and other on s0prem@ squad and stuff...This world is very near to End congtratzz
I want to see you prosper. Thats it. No harm.
>>308809
I love me a good schizo post
>>308809
If you're gonna type 4 paragraphs, drop the illuminati but not mention jews/jesuits ONCE, you should really not even bother to speak.
POST HER BBC SEXTAPE 980f8e