/booty/

Shippy da goat fasho
(723 KB, 590x1080, DWLKJ.PNG)
shippy tat on her ass
Self promoting ass nigga smh
nigga hyping himself up
>>307304 (OP)
Heard? I have all of the best bitches. Fuck u mean.
Does anyone here speak English. I’d like to discuss the women featured in this thread.
Salute to Shippy, promo in 3rd person on a pirate forum don’t smell unusual at all.

Promoting a woman that sell pussy with his logo on her butt…genius cause ya know, Tricks love to see what the tail they are flogging belongs to while trying to get a skeet off….

Streets are done. shippy got the best hoes….
Mods delete this. Dude promoting in here
Bro u not raw u tricking with these hoes tryna act like u a pimp or something. Any tom dick and harry with money can pay a bitch for some pussy. 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
How y'all gonna hate on shippy wen he's literally living the dream robbing these dumb whores blind while he gives them backshots! Shoot I wish I was him !
>>307347
Why u wish u was me. U wouldnt want ppl stalking you trust me
I looked out my window saw two niggas staring in my bedroom window while I was pumping out my wife.
Someone drop this fat ass bitch tape where her daughter fucking her with a dildo
Idk who looking signs today. But when everything turns into complaining. Its time to exit.
Quit promoting yourself here Shippy, woman beating, crusty skin fat nigga get a real job!