/booty/

Hero, nude
>>304222
Salute to White boy Rick for clapping them heavy ass cheeks 👏🏽👏🏽
>>304222
No bbc in buffalo. She move to the city. She gon meet tyler perry with the big ole dick
>>304337
This site should have a hater detector cause my mans you are full of it right now 🤣
>>304338
Why because he shower 10k cash. U must be new to having money. Or never had money. Oh hey sadi. Lmao
>>304338
I've heard this before too. And what? It was a girl that told me. Well, technically what she said was "I'm here because me and my husband are on a break and there's no good-looking men in Buffalo."
>>304341
She could've been lying or exaggerating, but evidently it is a thing that girl'z say.
Why black men are jealous when they see thick white woman fuck with their men (white man), the most weird and racist and jealous race on the planet: black people, i know that black woman are not attractive we can see that no one want them i feel really bad for black women
>>304344
Race bait. Not that serious. Everyone like what they like. Shut up.
>>304344
>Why black men are jealous
Because they're not white?
>the most weird and racist and jealous race on the planet
Nah.. I think they're just the most.
>i know that black woman are not attractive we can see that no one want them i feel really bad for black women
I can think of a few things worse than being stuck with a black wife your whole life, but they wouldn't be my first choice. For example, I would rather live in Africa, out in the Sahara desert tundra, eating off the field and the fruits of my own labor than to live in America where you literally have to fight your own government for privacy. I can see myself in Africa with any wife, with the way love is maybe I see 1 of those huge butts 1 day and fall in love. It's possible.
>>304352 full of shit. Shut up nutter
>>304344
Black men are extremely jealous but black woven ugly? That’s bullshit. She isn’t even pretty.
>>304354
I said that fighting your own government for privacy thing by toungue in cheek. I have reason to believe that it isn't the government itself who is responsible for all the spying in public areas. I know that at the start it was criminal organizations and petty gangs and that now others have joined in on the terrorism and information stealing.
>>304356
Race bait thread. Ancient history of black royalty was whipped off the planet by racist whites but please continue your spew.
>>304361
I love a good conspiracy theory but would archeologists find something? Anything within the past 6,000 years has already been dug up and anything from before then would be almost impossible to find through traditional archeology processes
>>304363
3.2m not enough big homie. I called u. I guess she didnt tell u i called for tomatos. She said something about being in colombia😂
>>304337
Keep seething incel, it won’t change anything
>>304382
No white man can look like this!!!!!!!!! White man fear all alpha black males! I fucked more white women then most white men lmfao 28+ white women hahaha
>>304383
>Keep dreaming fat ass.
So she was lying? I am really invested in knowing if indeed it's true what she said. That there are no good looking guys in Buffalo... It's very interesting for me
>>304388
Who goes to buffalo. White boys with some money who cant pick up city hoes.
>>304390
Okay, and Buffalo is in Texas, right?
>>304392
Yeah I know there's plenty of thick, sexy girls in Texas, but I don't know about dudes. I did have a girlfriend who lived in Texas when I was young. Long distance so we never got to do anything. Her family appearantly had money and as soon as she got married (at 18) she bought herself a huge house. Fucking Lucky bastard. That should've been me after all the work I put into her. Talking on the phone for hours almost everyday. Phone sex and sending photos. It was tough work, dude. I kinda miss her.
>>304394
To bad you didnt cum inside her every week for over 5 years lmao
>>304394
>>304399
Telling because I am was still doing it.
I knew her for about 2 years I would say
>>304403
That sucks. Sharing same pussy.
Oh you are Becky's husband?
>>304404
>>304404
I busted so many loads of cum in her pussy. Over the years. Eaten her pussy & butthole ( fucked her up the butt ) I wonder how does my sexual reproduction body parts taste on ur faggit tongue????
>>304405
I killed some men for sleeping with my wife. Yes im smiling at u while u fuck my women but guess what im coming to muruder u after u enough it.
I wish I knew what her pussy tasted like. Becky had a nice mature voice. She wasn't like the girl's back home. She was a horny slut, and for a while there I thought I may had been falling for her. There was also this older gal who was into incest with her cousin. She had huge tits. Women back then were more beautiful I think. In the face. Girls got uglier. I don't know.
>>304408
To late for that. Im coming for u. U put your penis in my women. Im recking havoc on you forever.
>>304385
gay guys please leave, this comment is fucking sus
>>304417
Sorry. It's spoken for by my future wive(s)
We really need a gay section on this site so the dudes in this thread have somewhere to post together smh 🤦🌈
She just came out ND said she's been married for 7yrs but separated for the last 2 and she's getting back with her husband
>>304424
Who said we ever broke up. We just having fun 🤣
post wins or shut the fuck up
Fuck u pussy
Mods get jealous during when u start reminiscing
>>304222
This not wins? She saw dollars signs. Her old job wasnt paying shit. Fuck out.
I subbed for a little bit, it was boring so I dipped
Idk man. Dont matter what u do or say. They picked you years ago. Saw something inside of you.
>>304447
Stfu you stupid corny nutter
subbed too... WACK... just slightly above instagram level stuff. So disappointed
>>304448
What makes 1 stupid over you?
Job found out about her onlyfans fired her ass. Your job is watching all your social medias. Stay woke.
>>304450
Can you try again in properly written English so that I can get what you're asking me? goof
>>304451
Stfu you stupid corny fucking nutter son of a whore
>>304454 who was your troll mentor? U suck.
>>304456
Heh.... What the fuck are you talking about, pussy? Why do you talk like an idiot?
>>304458
Do I talk in short incomplete sentences that sounds like you would have to be born a nutter to understand?
Idc how much you make per year. You will never be me. Im a black man who fucked more white women then most white men. Lets fucking go. You punk faggits know who u are. WHATS UP??????
Thats what its all about right?? About the money??? I got that and I still more pussy then you faggits combined, you guys get intimidated when im around. Because IM BIG DOG!
You're got it or you dont !
mods nuke this thread please