/booty/

(28 KB, 640x1074, wvrjxot0bww91.webp) (27 KB, 640x1084, 0gaevot0bww91.webp)
A thread was on here months ago, post every vids you have or pics please or social links
>>304167
is it really her ? where did you get this ?
>>304153
Yeah I wouldnt fuck with her doing that either. Slap that hoe around
>>304186
where did yall get those, i didn't find them anywhere; also post more vids or pics guys pls EVERYTHING
>>304152 (OP)
She posted on some CNC subreddits for a lil bit, posted like she was about to get raped, and then stopped posting. Idk if we’re gonna get much more from her. Hoping otherwise tho
>>304192
Reddit: u/Apprenhensive_You8924
And she def had a twitter, but idk if something happened to it bc I can’t find it
>>304197
Who else got some vids/pics from DM (IG or twitter or reddit ?) unseen tapes
Apparently she has a LinkedIn account she works in the same area i live in. I've never seen this chick a day in my life and the town is not that big
>>304223
she said The FayetteVille NC
No more wins? share a gofile or mega full of her shit pls
dont let it die, i need those new wins guys please... if anyone got something from DM or even talk to her @aikosayoko or @nymphbiotch
buuumppp
There's something very strange about her, all though I don't care about photoshop I get turned on by fake bodies, drawing etc

But reading through her reddit history, she claims she was 19 last year, but she looks way older like mid 30s at best. Even with the filters, this just seems like one weird cat fish scheme, the question is why? She claims to be Japanese, but extreme body modifications isn't as common there and there n she claims to be Korean. Her English is perfect in some posts and then broken in others

Has anyone ever talked to her? Videos are so easy to photoshop now with Al
Yeah for sure, it is very strange, se used specific and very english words and she disappeared from everywhere since October, she often do that after a post. All guys i've talk to told me she looks unreal in DM
>>304707
At this point she's not even a real person she an NFT
post pictures or vids guy pls
>>304707
For long time i thought she had so much surgery to alter her body. One time I thought she was a expensive sex doll. All her videos are blurry and just weird.
I've been looking for her content for a while, everything I'm finding I'm putting it here, I have more of her stuff
>>304731
keep doing, you're a HERO
Here is a group for yall, post everything there pls : REPORT MY POSTytsQW5RVHEtSTNkczJNR05r
>>304707
Her post history on Reddit is bizarre to say the least..
check this ttggg group :==

i made it for yall, share everything on there
>>304772
Interesting how you linked to a channel with all her stuff saved then revoked access to it.

Share what you already have instead of trying to finesse people, ass
>>304775
Second that
Anyone has a sex video or fingering ?
(1.4 MB, 720x1280, SyuSq4WSYJ9zVbcM.mp4) (1.4 MB, 720x1280, uSO8zuZfPWv_oRcF.mp4)
She has a pretty established pattern of disappearing for months at a time before coming back, so I've got no doubts that she'll be posting again eventually.
>>304847
i've talk with ppl who had dms with her, they told me she sent dirty things but looks weird and don't know if she real

if someone got things from dm, lets share
Oh she is real. Camera just sucks
>>304888
Body is real for sure, i was meaning the person who's behind the account
I told her she was not real..and that she's a play doll owned by some weird guy. She got angry and blocked me.
Thats not al sharpton.
>>304908

vids or pics guys + show the dm pls
Made off with the pussy
>>305196
Nah. Aliens exist lmfao
>>305198
all those pics and vids have alreay been seen, pls post new stuffs
>>305231
Welcome to bbwchan. U sound like a watcher. A hater. A no body. Thats who u sound like. How about u post something instead of watching broke ass.
>>305321
Some ppl dont post new shit for this reason ^^^ ppl awlays watching and plotting. Alot is being done not posting on social media u goofy. Yall new niggas not getting the blueprint. Stay broke till yall die
>>305375
Where did u find these? Post moar good sir
Y'all this is fake as hell and creepy what are we doing here
>>305456 i agree its a bit bizarre but shes real man.
(1.3 MB, 720x1280, 1415978057043562500_vG06dlyPG3N1W2RB.mp4)
I suspect that she is actually japanese and the reason nobody can find too much about her is because it's at japanese language sites. Could be completely wrong though lmao.
>>305496
the she needs to do some (japanese adult video) JAVs
>>305492
At this point it's pretty much confirmed that she's a photoshop. A high quality one but a photoshop nevertheless. Move on, lads.
>>305570
You can literally see thr morphs in these, look at her neck 😬😂