/booty/

She’s just fucking annoying
Her IG has her answering stupid questions with this arrogant attitude like she’s accomplished more than being a whore.
Simps telling her they’re glad she making 50k a month, wtf!?!?
Goes with the territory. They're all delusional idiots because they have legions of morons making them believe they're something special. They have big boobs or a fat ass and somehow they think they're akin to Jeff Bezos or Warren Buffet in their accomplishments. Lol.
Yo. Lmao if u ever fucked a big booty white girl & she never let you put it in her ass. Just know you dont have her like that 😂😂😂
>>303600
You said this same shit not even like 3 1/2 weeks ago. What are you stupid?
>>303600
Bro! Thats the whole point! Making money! Dummy forgot the objective of life lol
Just pissed the fuck off she makes 50k a month while u work 9-5 for 26/ hr. Bro show ur penis on the dark web you could make a killing stop being pussy because you have morals. Your morals the reaskn u broke and cant live the life u want. U gonna be 80 years old talking about idc I should of rubbed my big hard dick on her big soft ass just how she like it with her stink creamy musky wet pussy!!! Fuck sakes I can smell ur pussy. I hope u know that. Now I want to fuck each time I we arrive together. I know you're on here thinking about me bitch! Because it is me.
>>303606

guys say this like everyone works a 9-5 cause it’s all they’re exposed to lol Nobody is hurting for money but when it comes fast it leaves faster and OF models are the poster examples for it.
>>303607
Bro. WHY THE FUCK U CARE HOW PPL MAKE MONEY. Thats the problem with this WORLD. So fucking jealous about the next person access to money. What in the actual fuck. This goes for everybody.
She looks scrumdiddlyumptious! I HOPE she gets impregnated, fuck!
>>303612

either her or a simp trying to get a “k” in his inbox followed by a link to buy more useless and worthless shit
>>303604
You keep track of what people say and the specific time frame of when they said it on a public board, and yet someone else is the stupid one? Get out of your Moms basement every now and then douche.
>>303631
I dont live at home. But if he live in his mom basement with money coming in. Guess who the reL winner is in 2023
The mom basement jokes get old. In 2006 it worked. With inflation so high its the new common. But fuck all that ill rob and steal from the ppl that try to fuck with my money. I know where they all live.
>>303637
I gave them enough warnings in 2022. Im coming.
I bet your mom has a huge basement and that you're the only 1 trying to hide
>>303640
No. I live in your mom basement after all that anal gape I did to her.
>>303641
You know you really should've filmed it. Otherwise it's just as if you never did it. You're here talking but you're living in the past. Memories can only be cherished through life or through vids/pics. Seems to me like you don't care all that much for anal, or booty for that matter. Otherwise you would've video-taped it. Don't you agree? She was merely the flavor of the month to you. A passerby pleasure leaving you bitter and hungry for more. Now you lash out at me, her only son. It is because you never loved anyone. You are the who you hate. Next time don't forget to video-tape it. It won't be enough for her to begin to love you but it's a start.
>>303645
Who said it was recorded each time. College thesis
>>303646
You would've dropped it dummy. No man that fucks a big butt in the ass and video-tapes it DOESN'T post it online. You want girls to laugh at you behind your back? If you had it it would've been posted by now.
>>303647
I own your asshole & your moms asshole. Any questions?
>>303648
Yeah. Why do you keep repeating "mom's assholes"? And why are you such a g nut?
>>303650
This booty bitch smh.
What a nutter fucker. I'm disowning my mlm immidiately. Thanks for the info. Is yhere anymord gossip or are you going to grow some balls and share the vids with us, you dumb fucking cunt?
>>303652
Typing fast. Pissed off big booty pisces
>>303652
You're a fuck up and an eye-sore. Butt ugly muther fucker
>>303654
Pussy mine. Always was.
>>303655
I look forward to when you die
>>303655
>>303656
Miss fucking that delicious booty feel it in your bones
Feel me deep inside your pussy when you're aroused.
Are you high dude?
>>303659
Mushrooms, whiskey cocaine blunt
>>303659
Answer my text messages
Before I fuck you again.
Yeah... It's not good for you dude. You know that right? You're full of demons right now. (Most likely)
>>303664
Because I fucked these big booty women. They summons me in the dark hour. I feel them calling for me. Their bodies yearn.
>>303665
I doubt it but whatever helps you sleep atnight, dawg.
>>303666
U tell someone did once & keep going pussy. Lol
>>303668
You're a bitch and (probably) g.. Don't take it as a compliment, please!
>>303670
......Why are you wasting my time?
>>303671
Trying to fuck in your soft manly hairy asshole
>>303673
Why is it so difficult for you Americanz to live your own life without bothering others?