/booty/

bro that side-view is insane
Her ass is crazy fat dawg I’m dying for someone to get her nudes
There are some vids on her tiktok but a lot of them are just cringy shit she posted
Yeah I’m talking nudes though fuck them tiktok videos
Holy shit now that's an ass
(286 KB, 626x960, ass.jpg)
>>302824 (OP)

That's not curvy - that's a disgusting land whale!!!
This is an ass - look at my photo!!!
Ppli like what they like. Be happy he not attracted to what u like πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
>>303002
Fr. If you're not a 10/10 dude, billionaire, and have no children from a previous marriage, and have a massive cock, you should just be thankful for what you have and be thankful that we have enough to get by. Imagine only being able to fuck ugly hoes because the population's low or maybe because you live in an ugly hoes country.
Anyways whose got wins?
>>303009
Still waiting dude. What did you have in mind?
I just wanna see her spread her cheeks
Fuck you bitch my dark powers stronger then your witchcraft
>>303040
I dare you to say that you're stronger than God. I bet you won't.
Stop antagonizing and focus on this chick
>>303043
Since god made me thats makes me the strongest under lord father god. So fuck off. God want us to enjoy sex. Hence why its the only way to reproduce. Stupid
She doesn't have anything. It's only Tiktok and an Instagram that mirrors her Tiktok. All of it garbage. Move on.
I want to pump her up with heavy cream every day, there is so much potential in her ass.
does she have OF?
>>303001

bro shut the fuck up and go to another site
>>303318
Dee Martinez has some bomb pussy and her ass smell so good bro I fucked her a couple years ago she sent me the videos on snap but I can’t save them to my phone cause I’m not tryna get blocked from the pussy
>>303318
But yeah her videos are cringe but she response faster on ig
absolutely not. someone i know spoke to her and he told me she was offended he even considered her doing OnlyFans. their convo in the end was nice and she was ok with him in the end but said that shit just wasn't for her
idk it's not off the table, but for right now it's not likely there's any wins. may as well close the thread, this is a dead end and a good reason for her to stop giving us what she gives now before it's too late
>>303392
Not true she literally told me she would of sold me pics of I wasn’t rude to her by sending my Dick lol
All of u. Hoes. Every last one.
This stupid bitch would take the booty pic in front of the bathroom sink with evidence in background
>>303422
Why are you so worried about it? Let her enjoy her life the way she deems fit.
I hope she can still gain more weight, humongous butt.
>>303550
Her husband need to feed her. Idk what the fuck he doing.
Idk how guys walk around with a woman who go no ass and call that his wife or trophy. If you dont get that boy butt woman out of here
>>303568
Yeah boy butt women is rape & child molesation. In my opinion women supposed to have meat and hips and look ready for breeding at all times.
Why your woman dont have a ass or hips? You should be feeding her as a man should. Steak, ribs, chicken. MEAT dammnit! Listen.... if I see you walking around with a woman that booty is the shape of a little boy butt then im going assume you like little boys. Cased closed.
He fat shaming his bitch. Scared as hell other men more alpha then him is going to want it and get it. So he keep his hoe thin. Game over eat bitch im coming for that ass
Millions on this side. You in or out. Get with it. I got you.
You have entered the new realm.
Whose got wins?
Okay but why do nutters nut?
always fun when schizo blacks ruin the threads
>>303632
I leave /gif/ for one group of angry schizos to come here and find another. Where the fuck is the middle ground?
>>302824 (OP)
It is wishful thinking brother. I am sorry.
>>303732
I personally don't care about wins too much, I just wanna see more prime cuts from her tiktok
>>303736
Yeah problem with her pages is half of the stuff she posts is just her whining about dudes that DMed her and shit like that. Like one time she got banned because she was just straight up posting dudes dick pics and shaming them and she went almost a year before she posted her ass again
Anybody brave enough to hit her up yet
>>304011
I go after the most agressive moody bitches. They try to intimidate me or scare me off but my demon dick is undeniable. Why? Because nobody rarely get inside those tight walls. Especially the bbw or goth type bitch.
>>304012

bro you're so fucking annoying. go away.
>>304050

Okay you're cool and funny. Oh, and very mature gor your age. I'm sure you get that a lot and you are also very intelligent.
>>304051
>>304051
I get horny alot.
>>304011
I tried bro me mando a la verga lmao
Is that really you in those sex tape I keep rewinding & it just wont click its you. Long time ago huhZ
You're back. All you.
Any wins??? Anyone brave enough to talk to her
>>304158
Ignore that bitch.
I would live on this bitches booty