/booty/

Damn, now this chick is fine
Wow, she has a good predisposition that her thighs and hips get even plumper, Randalin 2.
does anyone know if she has a coomer.party ??
>>299976
truly amazing, please Dear Lord send us a hero 🙏🏽
She's one of the wonders of the world -- an instant classic. Her cute looks are the cherry on top of an incredible body.
Built for BWC
>>300013
Remember when you guys used to like girls built like teenage boys, good times.
>>300039

Stereotypes aren’t always true homie. I always been w big women, that’s my type. The fact of the matter is big girls need big dicks, skin color aint a factor
>>299976
Not worth it though, she may not have any ppv but her content is shit, very short clips, barely 30 seconds long, half of them with those stupid filters, so basically the same as every onlyfans hoe, not worth subscribing.
>>299976
God we so need a back view in those pants.
Her content trash , I subscribed and instantly blocked her by disgust . Average video 20 to 30 seconds and that's being generous. She doesn't do customs . Don't waste your time and just let this topic die
GYAT
>>300243
For 7 dollars it was actually more than a lot of them give you. She also just started so it's not like she'd have years of content
moar pls
>>300243
You guys just love projecting your disappointment into the rest of us lol
Man, I’m more than willing to give her time to improve. Her body is insane. She’s new, I fully believe her content will get better.
>>301879
Needs more nitrous shot.
Big momma got them hips
Current weight?
>>301870
Call it projecting, i see it as bro looking out
that body is absolutely insane. we need kumar to update party
She looks like a bigger version of that Anne Marie chick
Idk I found this website. Wish I didnt. Cesspool of the internet.
I was subscribed for a month the content isn't bad just solo short clips but she definitely shows off her awesome body but I'm not resubscribe until she does some b/g content! I wanna see her backshots 🤣
I can’t find her on Coomer. Can someone get her on there?
>>304331
That ass is massive! Awesome?
sexy burp
Are the box noods complaining yet about her being boring because she doesn't show her butthole?