/booty/

>>299819

She changes her OF so much. I remember when they stated she was doing YT full time now. Now nothing.
I saw her in Phillyat a festival once, had no idea who she was but her pics do her no justice. That has is crazy fat in person, went up and talked to her was like yo I’ll give you $15 if you just let me put my face In your ass 😂😂😂she was so hesitant but let me do it
>>299925 You know what though? I have no problem believing this comment.... You really did put your face in this woman's ass at a festival, didn't you?
Her ass always had me weak in the knees. Big Booty Dominicans are my kryptonite
>>300487
facts she’s a top 5 bbw to me
>>300487
But u dont get big booty dominicans. If u didnt no need to brag. Because you fulfilled it. No?
Wtf you bitch ass lame corny mf posting this bitch bullshit story contents on Instagram. We seen this shit these ain't wins you pussy simp niggas got contents on these bitches and refuse to post them take this shit down faggot!
>>300589 I hope I see you in the streets one day just so I can smack the shit out if you. This slut's ass is too big.
Bump this big booty for her new shit
Biggest lie? Stop lying to urself take the dick after all these years starting to think you lesbian even with all that mountain of ass u had back in the day
Thats funny
Any bitch that block u on ig still live at home with their momma
>>300863 This is so true! Kids don't get pussy! It's the way it's always been. Women know that they mature faster than the boys. It's no secret. No pussy for you until you prove yourself worthy. It's that way in every society there has ever been on Earth. You still get jealous when a hoe chooses another over you. You're deeply flawed, and your love is not perfection. If you truly love her then let her go because in loving her you must want what is best for her. Right? So let her go, son! Just know that I will always be here for you.
>>300891
2023 just started the street need alot of fucking bodies. I hacked all your androids and iphones I have all your sexual content hoe. FUCK WITH ME!!!
>>300894
Fuck your privacy I have all your third party hidden videos and photos.
Do you bro these hoes aint loyal!!!!!
>>300896

> I can promise you u dont want to see what I found
I'm not worried about it. I can promise you you have no idea what you're talking about and you don't know us. How about this? How about you shut the fuck up so that we don't risk any more vaginas going dry on us?
>>300905
Hahahaha to u cheers your content on my harddrive if you live in US. With iphone or android device. Hacking is simple.
Apple employees steal the most hidden content anyways. Big lawsuit coming muahahaha 2023 invasion of privacy from workers
Oh you didnt know? They can see your icloud storage lol yeah u want iphone 14.... hahaha government got all your content dummy read fine prints
>>300908 search isn't as good as the find utility... But thanks for the heads up. I better delete all those photos from the nude beaches then!
>>300914
Nude beach isnt hidden content. Nude beaches are public places. Where in the keys are you? Greece?
>>300916 Nude beaches are privately owned and they need permits. Stfu I used to be friends with the owner of a strip club right by a nude beach.
>>300917
You sure about that. Blocking safari browserr users is weak lol
>>300917
Keyword " used to be friends" lol
>>300921

I meant it more like an acquaintance. He was a friend of a friend. I don't go by there anymore.
>>300920

>Blocking safari browserr users is weak
I don't get it. Are you making fun of me using an Apple Safari user agent from an androod phone, or what? Wtf is this mean?
>>300958
Bending your mom over.
Anyone got the new shit on this big booty baddie?
i might just make a REPORT MY POST for her
Where’s the fuckin sextapes nude pics and vids mf ass hole we want to see shit never seen before?
Any new content from her?
Yo… get rid of this thread you simp faggots ain’t posting no contents it’s just sitting here collecting dust like y’all dusty asses…
This thot whore did her first sextape and the bitch trying to sell it for $ 500 to $200 this bitch done got me lost his mind
I know somebody got this tape drop it we need a win