/booty/

warning! scammer. dont pay money
>>296506

please bro drop them
Merry Christmas
So many threads on one woman
Fuck these lame ass gatekeepers. Here’s the video.
I could be wrong but I think that literaly this model is in literaly 3 threads.
>>297374
whats the third tread then?
>>297374
She was really hot back in the day and guys can't get over it. Plus I do think ppl are kinda addicted to the tragedy of her story.
Yeah she was cute. She used to be a fave of mine when I discovered Onlyfans. First I fell in love with her body and those first vids with her shaking her ass are awe-inspiring. Nice face too
Link please
>>297383
What story?
You mind elaborating.
>>297402
I think she use steroids like deca to get more bigger, this is why she's bald
Crazy to me how you got a huge tits, big ass bbw in front of y'all screen and y'all want to debate and come up with theories about her going bald, like wtf is up with y'all weird fucks>>297433
British media trolling
>>297433
The stress of living with melanated individuals is enough to make anyone go bald.
>>297432
Her husband died and I think they have a kid
>>297461
Which are you going to sweep under the rug?
>>297461

Her ass ain’t even fat, it’s wide and flat 👎🏾 no yeeks anywhere and she got that goofy disposition.
When I see jexka threads I just scroll fast. Never content just petty people exhibiting their inner anger on other people
forget your baldness just drop your content
>>297706
She doesn’t do long full body videos,especially recently. This is just an obvious fact. She is inconsistent angry and gives the finger while talking like she is in gang in some videos. I think she is getting picked on because her lack effort and attitude.
>>297758
>>297758
Who cares. Log into your bank account then ask yourself will your opinion on her lifestyle help you pay off your medical bills & debt.
Anybody got bootyymeat from boston?
>>298123
thanks, happy holidays
>>298123
thank you man. keep posting more if you can
I did a fast scroll. Just british media trolling smh
Very nice
OP trying to sell her stuff around Christmas time is so sad that it's actually comical. I'm not exactly better for giving it for free, but hey at least I'm not that guy.

https://mab.to/t/GKjST7VWkdB
3 days, hopefully the thread is still up when I come back from visiting family so I can post more. Happy New Years, enjoy.

Also, balding obsessed guy, my brother in yikes. get some fucking help.
>>298411
any way you could be a king and put this on gofile or mega? that site doesn't work for me
>>298411 Thank you so much bro. Do you know what date she sent out those shower vids?
New year new me. Bitch married still getting fucked by other men.
>>298455
She's technically a widow so she can fuck whoever she wants now since bro dead lmao, wtf
>>298476
I think he's laughing at the other guy's >>298455 comment on her being married to a dead guy, not the fact that he's dead. I get why he thought it's funny tbh, the line is literally "till death do us part" and that's legit how it works. I doubt post-mortem bbc is worth pushing that limit... unless...

>>298424
tested with a seperate device on a seperate network. it works fine. ngl, it's really really hard to fuck it up. like really hard. like "you might need to get tested" hard.

>>298433
You're welcome man and I'm not sure tbh, I'm sorry. I buy them sporadically in bulk, download and store by name.
>>298123
>>298411
Thanks for the videos!
"Men" on this thread sound like little girls, talking about her life and other stuff, when the only things that really matter are her fat ass, big tits and ultrawide hips!
She still makes me blow the best nuts! Thanks again!
Thank man
>>298624
Couldn't agree more, just a bunch of pussy bitches on this thread that think their opinions matter for shit. That body is built for all kinds of fun is all that matters, couldn't give a shit how she looks or how much she's changed throughout the years cause I know anyone of us would jump on that given the chance
ugliest dog tits ever seen (and no mention to that cringey chest tattoo)

you just a bunch of low life simps, even with no standards you don't get any pussy irl lol
I have the sneaking suspicion the person who is constantly hating on her in all the threads is an unpopular, unwanted, black woman with a fat ass, that despite being fat is just meh because... well you know.

Is jealously ugly? Or are the ugly jealous? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
She only takes BWC
Everyone one of jjexkawolvesss thread gets trolled then nuked. everyone.
>>298123
already off, please re-up
>>298903
I just downloaded it, must be an issue on your end.
Thank you bro
>>299419
don't worry they were just old videos
any video of her taking bwc in her fart hole??
>>299637
Nah she only likes black dick, if that wasn't obvious lol. Y'all outta luck when it comes to thick bbws usually
Does anyone have/willing to share the ass spreading vid that’s been teased so many times?
>>299655

Hell no lmao. Fat bitches LOVE white dick
>>299659

Good to know if ever I have a fat daughter I know who to protect her from... nerds
>>299660
Nerds? Nerds are nerds be ause they intelligent
>>299666 Yeah? I forbid it. Intelligence is for the weak. I am strong as ox. I will have many wives someday. I will fuck their vaginas with my strong dick. I will say "Love me forever". They will do as I say.. My daughter? Never nerds.

I don't want to become somebody I'm not. I love being ugly because it's me who I am. I don't want to look g.
Damn it! Links dead.
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnJlL2QvMXU0NnVuODBsbmRq
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnJlL2QvMmxycWhrdDQzdGpi
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnJlL2QveGJnZ200OXl1cWo1
(1.4 MB, 1125x1315, jexbuttholeass.png)
I'm sure someone here has this video, please share it I beg you
do a good deed
>>299659
just will that in so she will start taking bwc in her fart hole
>>299723

Hell yeah brother. bwc in a fat bitches fart hole
>>300857 Ohhhhhhh shit! I think I know who you're talking about now!!! I forgot his name, though! That's fucked up even though it was kind of funny. I wasn't there, but I heard about it.
>>300892
Loudest dominican on bbwchan
>>300893

For real? Why would you post this retarded comment?
>>300956
I own you and your family. Every fucking dime that flows in.
Any more
Queen ass
>>302779
Same thread. All jexka wolves thread are filled with trolls. Continue to be thirsty in jealousy. It will help u continue to lose idiots
very little new.
not interesting
She’s a scammer don’t buy nothing
Baaaald...
Randlain only have 250k followers thats not alot for being naked lol
et jexkaa ? how much ?
That's increfible. I remember when I was still a young lad and much less ugly as I am now my first wet dream was with such a beautiful woman I mean she was like a queen or a princess in beauty, and my penis was so big and long it looked like a horse's dick.
Jexkaawolves
>>302780
Jexka must've knocked down the towers to get all you faggots so riled up
https://k2s . cc/file/2ffa977ce4523/bbw_dem_titties_jexkawolves_1080.mp4
^^^^^^^
free video please
Butt sex plz
More new