/booty/

She smell good nuh skunt bai hahaha
Where is the good shit??
I hope this bitch dies in a dirty street like a dog. In a bad neighborhood.
She's FROM 🇹🇹, BECAREFUL! Lmfaoooo the most toxic women you will EVER meet, she fine af and I STILL won't hit it even if she busted her ass wide open infront of me and begged me to, foh Demonic bitch, the trini women will ruin your whole existence 🤣 no lie.
Not lying bai lmfao
This bai hurt bad lmaooooo I'm willing to let her sit on my face eating chicken curry
Rasssss
Halle berry's
Where are them drops tho? Yall niggas tripping
>>296548 Nope she is from Trinidad not India. Not a bad looking woman, simply she is working for the other side.
Show her your dick either she is yours for life or she is not.
Can someone send her onlyfans content
Can't wait to stuff her muffin
Where em drops at?
These hoes dumb as river bricks. What she gon do when they cut her baby daddy from the nfl team. She know he ugly as all hell.
Nvm your dad the messenger/driver. Make sense why you strip. No guidance.
STARTING TODAY ALL INDIAN CONVENIENCE STORE LIKE 7-11 etc if you're located in a democratic area of prodominally blacks, whites and spanksh. WE WANT YOU THE FUCK OUT!! YOU RACIST COCK SUCKERS! WE WILL USE EXTREME VIOLENCE & FORCE
>>296676
Some of you fucking niggers are weird as a motherfucker
>>296678
Fuck you white cock sucker. You racist white people are next! White men be fucking their own mom and sisters and marry their cousins before any other ethicnic background but wanna talk about " niggers"
>>296679
Fuck off weird nigger
Fucking pussie
All of you guys talking that stupid shit on here definitely don't have any wins and definitely don't get pussy in the real world. Stfu up all of you sound like some damn kids
Yup give it to you when you dont want it anymore. Like a leech. See how far they can go before bending over
>>297296
This entire website with all the leaked content. With all the ass, tities & pussy only thing you saw was that comment
>>296696
Anyone subscribed to her onlyfans?
Don't think she shows of her 🐈
Naked pon di internet I know yaj gran mudda vex
She took her grandmother inheritance and flipped it. So yall hating and mad for that?
Damn you smell that cali outside!
Tried fucking this big bitch now she deh pon tiktok being a slut. Oh skunt bai
Mi wan smell she cyat
>>299242

Anyone have her Onlyfans?
t. me/ +xPWozWZTKFtkODFh
Remove the spaces
>>300076
Fuck u come outside for
He dont fuck with his baby mom because her sex tapes got leak of her fucking some other bbc
Post the REPORT MY POST again it expired
Hey guys/gals im scrolling on instagram right. Soooo all I see is motivational videos from famous ppl. Why? If they didnt become famous they wouldnt be motivational. They know you will never be rich. But they motivate you? Why? Because money make ppl do things.
She finally bending that ass over damn. New york must be beating her up. Bet she dont come outside like that lol
Damn that pussy look hungry . Needs a meat stick
>>300954
Pussy? She showing pussy?
Got that curry pussy
Whats the t3l3gram group? Got a few stuff frm her OF
Who got this tiktok bitch sex tapes
Yo I didn't know she had an OF! who got the sauce??
Combine

t.
me

/+EUMV0PRUisMzMDc5
Look at those cheeks
He said enjoy like he didn’t get that from Scotch’s Tele. Gram.
Scotch is king remember that
Anything new on her?
Anything new??