/booty/

oh damn, anyone??
yoo does she finally did B/G content ??
bump for vid
BUM(P) PLEASE
dude you trolling...bitch aint doing no b/g...phat ass with a couple bee stings she can only stick to what she know or been doing smh
Bump (please)
there’s no way she’s doing b/g if there’s no proof then it’s fake
oh damn shes fire
Need more proof she’s taking dick than screenshots of her texts then i’ll get interested again.
>>296301
Most women of existence
Anybody find out if those text were real?
She's uploaded videos of her doing dildo play, butt plugs and sucking BBC (could only see her back in the mirror) and getting her ass slapped, so a b/g tape is possible (I was unsubbed during release date)
>>301116 Mathematically speaking it is far more likely that it was a SBC, a Small Black Cock.
Do not respond to above guy. He wants a response.
>>301122

I would prefer not to be replied to because it would be more work for me and would result in somebody looking stupid and possibly even foolish.
>>301122
If that wasnt racist that many people saw within then we dont know what racist is then do we
That was racist lol
Racism alive in the workplace on sundays too we see
Racists got to eat. So do the rats and the frogs evidently
Thats why we dont go to long island but upstate huh ? Fucking pussies dont come to new york.
>>301130 What is there of value to me in New York? Are there beautiful and well mannered young ladies with working vaginas and ovaries? Or are there ghetto and evil ugly sluts?
anyone got the bbc bj vid?
>>301118
a "SBC" will still be bigger than a "BWC"
Omg ofc she likes black man. Tired of these white bitches.
>>301122
interesting how you don't single out the gay guy lusting for black penis, the type that shit up every thread here
>>301559 Remember, dude. It's all in your head. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. He's just trying yo scare you. It's harmless fun.
So its meek vs philly since u not letting the hood drive your cars
>>301563
Seen 2 meek confrontation videos
I found content guys :D
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzZDNjdVpYSnZiV1V1WTI5dEwyRXZORUZOVlZJeVpHZw
aHR0cHM6Ly9yZW50cnkuY28vczl2cTM=
>>301601
Wow she has a really pretty butthole
Booty hole wink

aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC95MGFpeEE=
Her Blowing Mr Gold Dimes

aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9jWGhwWEw=
>>307011

wtf is this dude doing he’s not recording it properly 💀 but thanks for the share tho
>>307011
How do you enter that on mega.nz I can’t figure it out
not mega, base64decode
Damn good find