/booty/

I love big lumpy fake asses but have never once gotten a boner to this bitch
>>295729 (OP)
We got bad white bitches, bad black bitches, bad Spanish bitches on this site with big natural asses and cute faces. How exactly did we get here?
>>295771
A lot of people on this site are fucked and have really low standards dude. They only want to fap to the ugliest monstrosity out there.
Is this a man?
>>295769
I figured if I saw her play with her pussy, I'd be interested, but no. Then I figured if she took some dick, but still no.

She's in the uncanny valley and there's something in my reptile brain that can't get around it.
Hm okay,... well she can suck my dick with that cuntface she has. next i cum over her filthy face and throw her away. Yep thats what she is for.
>>295771
Agreed...i mean each got they preference, but this chick wayyy to botched up in my opinion lol
Bro, her lip surgeon is somewhere on a milk box container cause he's missing.....goddamn. he done fucked someone's daughter up.

She asked for a cute set of lips to match her titties.

Doc was high off them zans, all he heard was " i want you to make me look like miss piggy!'
The inflatable boat lips are the absolute horror. Are there any pics where that she haven't had yet?
Great drop
>>295785
You the type of person to think this botched monstrosity is attractive
>>296883 (Dead) It is true and it isn't for everybody. I don't mind being dumb some times.
The perfect lips for big dicks.
She was supposed to go on a heavy cream diet for a year to inflate her other body parts,
she is perfect to get a SSBBW body.
>>296207

Even if she did gain all that weight wouldn't she just have it all pumped into her ass?

Kind of assumed every time she put on weight she would just slim down and end up with an even more gigantic ass
So no more link drops?
Fat frankenslut hasn't been gaining nearly enough weight lately. Needs to be forcefed
>>299094

Not gaining enough? Hasn't she been blowing up? Just how much weight do you want her to gain?
Natasha Crown said she gorges on 6 kg of Nutella per month, there are pictures of it?
>>295736 I don't care if her ass is fake
>>299111
One glass has 400 grams, at 6kg=15 glasses.
So she eats half a glass a day, would be a lot easier to eat a whole glass a day and a big pack of heavy cream to wash it down her throat.
Tubby should probably pack on another couple hundred lbs. Make her proper freak show sized. I think she is probably gonna get so big that not even the shittiest plastic surgeon will operate any more on her deformed cock sleeve body so no more gut Lipo for the hog
>>299540 Okay but why is booty so dumb?
What an ugly cunt of a beast
Please if you have any content of this bitch, share with me πŸ™
>>300992
Hm, she doesn't look that bad now, she just shouldn't have touched her lips.
>>300814
Her name is Ms. day, I think the vid got deleted. I only got screenshots. Her ass is so massive though, perfect fap material >>300814
>>301724
friend she was a physical education teacher? do you know if she has insta or twitter?
>>295844
I’m crine man πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ u ain’t have to go in on her like that
bump for great justice/bbl bimbo shit