/booty/

Ok, keep em coming dude sheโ€™s fire!
It looks like the money came in.
Legend hope there's more
currently waiting for ppv
Why did you cheat on your wife with that shrek in the face bitch. Body look like to much mexican food.
Look at this stupid hoe going above & beyond for a nigga who dont want kids from her.
>>295566
>>295569
I thought she was "just taking things slow", looks like she's ready to bust it open
>>295599
She will be doing sextapes very soon! remember this comment!๐Ÿ˜‚ Goin bad for money very fast! Just look how nasty she can be
>>295599
My brother, always remember the fine print that comes tattooed on the back of the neck of these hoes: 'Don't believe what i say, pay attention to what i do.'

You gotta beyond their cute faces to see this.
>>295684 I see. You're confused again. Well, why didn't you just say so. You are wrong again, but it is a common mistake.

It is a saying that the wise do as they are told. Obviously these saying come passed down from generations of families but it stems ftom the fact that none of us are perfect. You, for example, would find more benefit not doing what your mom does and instead doing as she tells you to do.

That monkey in the middle type of attitude gets a lot of nuts in trouble. We all do what we have to do at the end of the day, but if we seek the revenge of an eye for an eye, what fo we become? No different than the nuts, and as the last words of a nut once said "You can't kill a nut", but uou know what? Nuts hang real good.
This is "Power of Money"
anybody got more vids :o ?
I know you guys did not fire her because her ass is to big in the office. Thats discrimination. So because someone is curvy with a large ass cant get a good job? Wow.
>>295761
>Thats discrimination.
Bro you can't even spell discrimination without a spell checker. Stfu
Plz re up
>>296007
Ill snitch again ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜
>>295956

>>296011
It is not done. I think it was deleted. The point should be deleted. Example gofile(dot)io/d/yyVLaH
Reuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Oh my lord please someone reuuuuuuuuuup the last one
Is a 7โ€ dick small?
>>296266
Thanks bro but there's 2 video more ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
>>296262
wow bro...is there a video of this walk...will be sooo good
>>296434
wow thanks....would have been better if it was longer
her hip structure is what makes her ass look so big
>>296476
Yeah.. Chick is all hips, flat ass
>>296011

damn bro you are so cool
>>296596
Please upload to another site like gofile, I canโ€™t download from phone..
>>296613

then thatโ€™s your problem lol you can download it on your phone tf are you talking about lol
>>296596
>>296613
The link work very good
She is wonderful
Thank you very much!!
Post her stufff plsss
>>296964
Someone erase those scribbles, her big beautiful booty needs to be admired
>>296636
I was able to download it on my iPhone, so fuck you normie
>>297274

then why are you complaining dumbass
Most racist white people live deep in long island.
>>297277
>posts two days later to confirm that I finally got the site to work
>>297338
Sounds like a utopian paradise.
More of these bitch
shes fire
Any new share please what u have
Keep in drop videos please
>>298491
He should of atleast did push ups before applying all that only thinking he is dwayne in that movie with mark.
>>298491
>My dogs are my literal children

Oof size: large.
Mega please
>>296434
Full long sexy walk please?
>>296596
Keep em coming sir๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
>>295722
Wins for full shower videos?
Thank you my hero
>>299719
thanks a lot buddy. I like these kind of videos even though it is not nude - simple, no non-sense costumes, no dildos, no non-sense filters, just normal ass.
More please taaij is so sexy
I saw you load the drugs into the trunk
>>300626 I do it all the time. That stench in the air every night? That's me.
>>300628
U gon let me fuck. Cant wait. Now go
>>300630
In your butt. Saw you bend over. And pussy
>>300633 Good. Did you get s good look, pervert? So you're one of those hackers? You like to hack phones? Or is it linux computers that you hack?
>>300633 I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, loser. I'll take photos of my asshole next. Who should I make it out to? Fucking pervert. That's why you can't get any pussy without paying for it! Loser. I wish I knew your nationality just incase I ever had more daughters so I can warn them about you.
Yeah, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I see naked women all the time. I've seen naked women my whole life. Anyways, you're a sick pervert.
>>300641
Shut your philly ass up before u get hit with this demon dick
>>299719
Thank you sir keep em coming๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
Yeah. Its her in those sex tapes. These patterns starting to add up.
She is into drug dealers or was. Guess she finally realized the one not selling drugs make more then all the dealers.
>>300790 whoa fellas iscthat really her with a BBC in her mouth?
>>300838
She's not u little cuck hhhh, i can see that's ur fantasy
>>300838
Yes it is. Gobbling it up
>>300839 Hell no it ain't! What the hell's your problem? I would never wish that upon even my whoreiest of enemies... I love women and I love them so much that I have eaten poop. On more than one occassion.
(653 KB, 718x953, 1.png) (269 KB, 250x962, 2.png)
She's not her pass please, especially cuck ppl
>>300845 You're cool, dude and I thank you for being yourself and for being alive and not killing yourself.
>>300848
And i thank u too, just little of effort and courage maybe one day u will be a real MAN, maybe someday you will get over your ordeal being super cuck and simp
>>300850 Yeah maybe. Maybe one day I will have a BBC REPORT MY POSTe you.
>>300851 Yeah maybe. Maybe one day I will have a BBC like you.
>>301200
Beautiful pic
Wins 4 video?
Nobody got amanda whore ass sex tapes? I know she fucking somebody!
>>301331
She only like white boys. Her father black as all hell.
anyone got her feet content also??
Did you see her ass in that white dress before the weight lose? I would post it but I know alot of ppl dont have it lol
she has nice feet! thanks for the drop, if you have more you know what to do mate!

girls who throw the feet in complete the package at least for me (only if they look nice)
(24 KB, 791x222, Screenshot.png)
Who have this video it's about 14 min
Open a new thread about _TAAIJ
This stay down