/booty/

Would love to fuck her but not best face to stare at. "Starry" 😂😂😂😂
She hasn't had any new b/g content in over a year, her posts have all been solo content
her content lacks sadly
Hey I've been loving it, I have her 8 minute vids but I can't put them cause their too big in file size
>>294342

you can upload it to gofile or mega
Ok then
>>294299
They can't all be pro models like yourself bro.

Anyone got the solo stuff in HD?
Yes I doe
We need this
Scammer. Rather do “starry sales 15 bucks for shitty videos” than upload her onlyfans
I love her 8 min videos
Anyone care to actually share her content instead of just talking about it.
She's taking advantage of the market like those people selling ps5s.
I lost everything guys I'm sorry!! My girl was going through my stuff and I had to get rid of evidence
>>295911
Not her. But post the other videos that go with this clip. Was posted here before
>>295911

I had a girlfriend like this many years ago when I was a playa for real. She was my main squeeze.
>>295914
That sucks because I have many before & now. She is most likely one of my hoes.
if there isn’t more b/g vids then it’s all good lol
but I have her cell
Have the be larping. Hurt your bf? Bitch getting her ass blown out backshots on the internet lol
Idk why she tellint ppl she got a bf. Bitch lonely as hell
Need to clap something like this
Never seen a video of her shaking her ass. She's literally a one pose pony
>>296436
Always these orople ask girls about if she like black man, really insecure
Lonely & horny up late at night thinking about how my huge cock will squeeze into your wet musky pussy. No risk no reward. I want you to be a little dirty whore for me in private. Only I can soil you with royal seeds.
>>296661 You are a filthy, stinky BBC. Go take a shower.
You mean BDC Big demon cock. I need big booty in my life to fulfill my purpose of pleasuring that one big booty over & over
>>296436
lol u fumbled why you posted this theguy is with her for the money from you guys buying onlyfans no body respects eachother in the relationship
>>296436

why would you share this when we just want more content lol
this chick only has 1 pose
>>296436
whoa these chicks answer dms now butwhy does she seem hesitant when declining i was expecting a flat ass no but she says this does she swing and cucks her man
What in the actual fuck