/booty/

Heard of them. But what do they do...like joi? Or just assclap? Wat
Remember raising a son in this world to teach him how to respect women. Because if I find out your son did something of abuse to any female in my family. I wont tell you what ill do. Just wish his family well.
>>294047
incest, unironically ._.
>>294067
These are biological sisters? Wth smdh
>>294064

Good. Don't say shit. Just shut the fuck up and leave this site. Btw, the likelyhood of you being g is mighty high, and if you keep talking like a nut I may just eventually become increasingly agrevated perhaps to the point of going out there and smacking the shit out of you. What you should instead do is.... do your job properly. Because if one of your family members comes home with me you are going to wish you never had females in your family to begin with. I recommend you move to china then were they abort the females. Keep talking shit, my g. You've done well so far, right. Pussy. That's why your women never respected your punk self. And if your women want to be like men and be manly and step out of line, then let them be treated as men. You're mature enough to fall in love, you're mature enough to choose to talk all that shit, okay then stop fucking crying in every thread. Your words are literal feces and nobody cares about you or your ugly ass family members so now deal with it. You're fucking stupid.
>>294038 (OP)

Meh. At leats they are cute. It could be a lot worse. They look more alike in the photos, obviously. Mediocre content but nice looking girls, honestly.
>>294175
Yo. Ill grab you and fuck you up the ass nigga. Lets see all that gangsta killer shit when I got you pinned down taking by big dick! #296 pounds hoe lets gooooooooooooiooo
>>294179
Yea fuck em in the ass big dawg lmmfaoooo!!!! 🤣
>>294169
There are literal mothers and daughters with joint onlyfans accounts. This is the dark side of every hoe wanting to be sex workers that they don't talk about. Only fans ruining families
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnJlL2QveGM1bGhyYnNmcG51
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnJlL2QvOTg0MDg3cGk4YWdj
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnJlL2Qvc3MwYXA3eG15bWo0
Do they have any sex tapes with men?
Morris pawgs mom & daughter
Top paid.
You need 50 years to catch up to my earnings since the 70'$
You're almost making my kind of money. Welcome to the dark side. Wide gap on that income. Years behind him. Top paid.
Hit the 200k mark 10 years ago. Kid makes more then all of you. And see how he doesnt act like he is a big shoot. Learn from him.
Kid already a millionaire just dont tell him.
A lot of schizophrenic rambling in this thread, but does anyone actually have something to post?
>>299958

Too bad this would be a lot cooler if they were actual twins. Lame
They are
>>299958

Anyone have this fucking video?